- Item type
- Account Bound
- Game link
Takes effect immediately upon receipt.
— In-game description
As wallet currency:
Earned from bosses and events inside Path of Fire raids.
x Gaeting Crystals earned of 150 possible this week.
— In-game description
Gaeting Crystals were a currency earned from killing bosses and participating in events in the Hall of Chains, Mythwright Gambit, and The Key of Ahdashim raid wings. They were stored in the wallet and it was possible to earn up to 150 Gaeting Crystals each week. Extra crystals above the cap could be acquired by trading in raid dropped minis to raid vendors and salvaging ascended raid drops. Before being converted to Magnetite Shards, the crystals could also be traded with Scholar Glenna and other raid vendors for raid-specific items.
- Awarded for killing bosses and completing events while in Hall of Chains, Mythwright Gambit, and The Key of Ahdashim.
- Awarded for unsuccessful attempts at defeating bosses, based on the progression in the fight.
- Starting at 75% of health left, players get one crystal, and another two for each multiple of 25% of health lost. For example, if a team wipes below 25%, they get 5 crystals each.
- Trading raid dropped minis, e.g. Mini Desmina to Scholar Glenna (40 crystals each)
- Completing the weekly Top-Tiered Terror Toppler achievement awards 50 crystals.
|Hall of Chains||50|
|River of Souls||10|
|Statues of Grenth||10|
|Voice in the Void||15|
|Twin Largos (Nikare and Kenut)||15|
|The Key of Ahdashim||50|
|Qadim the Peerless||20|
- Salvaging Path of Fire raid-specific ascended weapons and armor.
- Each item used to give 60 crystals.
- Exchanging raid dropped minis to Scholar Glenna and salvaging raid drop ascended weapons, armor and trinkets did not count towards the weekly cap for Gaeting Crystals, allowing a player to obtain more than 150 crystals per week. The crystals awarded from Top-Tiered Terror Toppler likewise did not count towards the cap.
- The amount of gaeting crystals earned for the week (out of 150) from bosses and events was indicated upon hovering over the gaeting crystal currency field in the wallet.
- The July 19, 2022 game update converted all Gaeting Crystals to Magnetite Shards.
- Upon logging in after the update, players received this message in their mail:
- The name comes from one of the developer's friends, Crystal, who had a character named Gaets.