- 1 Late Notes - June 25, 2019
- 2 Update - June 25, 2019
- 2.1 Dragon Bash
- 2.2 World Polish
- 2.3 General
- 2.4 Raids
- 2.5 Items
- 2.6 Profession Skills
- 2.7 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 2.8 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Late Notes - June 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue in which the Legendary Collector achievement did not progress when players crafted the legendary items Vision or Coalescence. Players with accounts affected by this issue can travel to any map while the item is in their possession to be granted the missing progress.
Update - June 25, 2019
It's time for Dragon Bash! It wouldn't be a proper celebration without your attendance. Join me in Hoelbrak for another moot for the ages! There will be tests of strength, racing, food, song, and most importantly—ale.
I'll see you there. Unless, of course, you don't enjoy fun.
- Join the celebration in Hoelbrak—the new home of the revamped Dragon Bash festival! Celebrate Tyria's resistance against the Elder Dragons while engaging in a variety of new and returning festive games, including the following:
- Dragon Arena: Show off your dragon-fighting prowess against lifelike holograms in the Dragon Arena, or take on a more difficult gauntlet in Dragon Arena Survival.
- Hologram Stampede: The fighting continues in the Hologram Stampede, a map-wide scramble to clear the Hoelbrak countryside of deadly enemies.
- Pinata Bashing: Master the tradition of destroying dragon pinatas in the Pinata Bashing adventure.
- Dragon Bash Rally: Speed around Hoelbrak in a new mounted race, the Dragon Bash Rally.
- Moa Race: Tigg's famous racing moas return in a new moa race event. Put your zhaitaffy on the line and cheer on the winner!
- Complete daily festival achievements to earn the Dragon Basher daily achievement, contributing to the Party Commander achievement, which rewards your choice of holographic replica weapons based on the weapons wielded by a famous hero!
- Earn the official treat of Dragon Bash, zhaitaffy, to trade for festival prizes from vendors or craft new festive decorations for your guild hall. Be sure to save a few pieces to enjoy!
- Share in the celebration with new Dragon Bash reward tracks in PvP and WvW.
- The party rages for three weeks, from June 25 until July 16. Get bashing!
- Adjusted the positions and timing of some scenes in Hoelbrak to minimize overlap during Dragon Bash.
- Updated rewards in Dragonfall's Mistborn Coffers to give a broader variety of items.
- Fixed an issue in which certain accounts had unlocked a Corsair Boots skin but did not receive appropriate credit for the Visions of Dragonfall achievement. Players affected by this issue can now travel to Dragonfall to receive the missing progress.
- Fixed a bug in Challenge Mode that caused Qadim's Rain of Chaos skill to initially target the player chosen to utilize Unleash.
- Festival Tokens from Festival of the Four Winds can now be stored in the wallet. Existing Tokens can be consumed to move them to the wallet.
- Zhaitaffy can now be consumed in bulk.
- Updated the contents of the Dragon Coffers rewarded by Dragon Bash.
- Elixir Gun—Fumigate: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to cleanse conditions from allies at a range of 600 while attacking at a range of 450. It will now attack enemies and cleanse allies at a range of 600. Cleaned up the visual effect to better line up with the increased attack range.
- Hard to Catch: Fixed a bug to prevent this trait from incorrectly granting swiftness on top of its other effects.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Skyscale Horns Package is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
- For a limited time, a new set of Bioluminescent weapon skins is available from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 1 Black Lion Claim Ticket. Keys are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- For a limited time, the Season 1 Memory Box—Flame and Festivals and Season 1 Memory Box—Scarlet vs. Lion's Arch are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 200 gems each.
- To celebrate Dragon Bash, the Dragon's Fortune Fireworks are free for a limited time. Dragon's Fortune Fireworks are available in the Toys category, limited to one per account.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Dragon Bash Returns Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The Mini Gray Skyscale Hatchling has been added as the guaranteed item for the duration of the Dragon Bash Returns Chest.
- The new Dragon Fireworks Package is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Branded Relic Package returns as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Embellished and Dragon's Jade weapon sets are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of the Herbalist and Glyph of Volatility are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemed by using the statuette itself or at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- A new selection of travel toys and musical instruments has been added.
- The exclusive Roaring Dragon Glider, Fire-Breathing Longbow, Fire-Breathing Quiver, and Mini Awakened Mounts Pack are currently available.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of villains' outfits including the White Mantle, Outlaw, Mursaat, Pirate Captain's, Awakened Zealot, and Bandit Sniper's outfits.
Improvements and Updates
- Increased the limit on the number of musical notes that can be played per second on all musical instruments before their skills are forced to cooldown.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 97,528