Badge of Honor
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
currency earned by participating in World versus World. They are stored in the Account Wallet.
World versus World
|0-2||Bag of Loot||Killing WvW defenders|
|0-2||Veteran Supervisor||Take resource camps|
|0-2||Champion Tower Lord||Take towers|
|0-2||Champion Keep Lord||Take keeps|
|0-?||Legendary Castle Lord||Take Stonemist Castle|
|3-6||Enormous Mistwrought Chest||Mistwrought Vault jumping puzzles in the Borderlands|
|2-20||Enormous Mistwrought Chest||Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle in Eternal Battlegrounds. The amount scales with character level.|
|2-8||Eternal Chest||After completing Eliminate the overgrown grub|
|2-8||Eternal Chest||After completing Silence the raging arboreal spirit|
|1-2||Twilight Arbor (story mode)||An unusual drop from killing Faolain's phantasms.|
Obtained by consuming
- Armor Master — Heavy Plate armor, Mist Walker armor, Diviner armor, and other armor skins.
- Weapon Master — Bandit weapons and other weapon skins.
- Laurel Merchant — Ascended trinkets and infusions.
- Skritt Trader — Cultural armor.
- Siege Master — Siege weapons and blueprints.
- Traps and Tricks — Traps.
- Various NPCs in the Edge of the Mists:
Guild Hall upgrades
- Commander trainer — Commander's Compendium.
- Legendary Commander War Razor — Commander's Compendium.
- Outfitter — Various unique items related to WvW.
- Prior to the release of the Heart of Thorns expansion, Taste of Liquid World Experience was sold by laurel vendors.
- Starting with the release of the Heart of Thorns expansion, exotic gear purchased from vendors in WvW that cost both Badges of Honor and gold can now be salvaged for some Badges of Honor and the upgrades that were added to that piece of gear.