Badge of Honor
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Earned and spent in WvW to purchase various items.
— In-game description
World versus World
|0-2||Veteran Supervisor||Take resource camps|
|0-2||Champion Tower Lord||Take towers|
|0-2||Champion Keep Lord||Take keeps|
|0-2||Legendary Castle Lord||Take Stonemist Castle|
- Achievement Chest (100) (guaranteed)
- Badge of Honor (guaranteed)
- Heavy Achievement Chest (300) (guaranteed)
- Large Achievement Chest (200) (guaranteed)
- Massive Achievement Chest (500) (guaranteed)
- Stack of Badges of Honor (50) (guaranteed)
- Transcendent Chest (20) (guaranteed)
- Transcendent Chest (10) (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Transcendent Chest (20) (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Transcendent Chest of Knowledge (20) (guaranteed, discontinued)
- WvW Achievement Reward Chest (50) (guaranteed, discontinued)
- TEID-07 Unified Vendor System — stat-selectable armor, weapons, back items, and trinkets of exotic rarity.
- Laurel Merchant — Ascended trinkets and infusions.
- Skritt Trader — Cultural armor.
- Permanent Portable Provisioner
- Siege Master — Siege weapons and blueprints.
- Traps and Tricks — Traps.
- Various NPCs in the Edge of the Mists:
Guild Hall upgrades
- Commander Trainer — Commander's Compendium.
- Dugan — Weekly items, such as Mystic Clovers, feasts, blueprints, infusions, and Mist-Hardened Lockbox Keys.
- Legendary Commander War Razor — Commander's Compendium.
- Outfitter — Bags.
- Prior to the release of the Heart of Thorns expansion, Taste of Liquid World Experience was sold by laurel vendors.
- Starting with the release of the Heart of Thorns expansion, exotic gear purchased from vendors in WvW that cost both Badges of Honor and gold can now be salvaged for some Badges of Honor and the upgrades that were added to that piece of gear.