Badge of Honor
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Earned and spent in WvW to purchase various items.
— In-game description
World versus World
|0-2||Bag of Loot||Kill enemy players|
|0-2||Veteran Supervisor||Take resource camps|
|0-2||Champion Tower Lord||Take towers|
|0-2||Champion Keep Lord||Take keeps|
|0-2||Legendary Castle Lord||Take Stonemist Castle|
|3-6||Enormous Mistwrought Chest||Mistwrought Vault jumping puzzles in the Borderlands|
|2-20||Enormous Mistwrought Chest||Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle in Eternal Battlegrounds. The amount scales with character level.|
|2-8||Eternal Chest||After completing Eliminate the overgrown grub or Silence the raging arboreal spirit|
- Armor Master — Heavy Plate armor, Mist Walker armor, Diviner armor, and certain armor skins (see: Armor Master Skins).
- Weapon Master — Bandit weapons and certain weapon skins. (see: Weapon Master Skins).
- Laurel Merchant — Ascended trinkets and infusions.
- Skritt Trader — Cultural armor.
- Permanent Portable Provisioner
- Siege Master — Siege weapons and blueprints.
- Traps and Tricks — Traps.
- Various NPCs in the Edge of the Mists:
Guild Hall upgrades
- Commander Trainer — Commander's Compendium.
- Legendary Commander War Razor — Commander's Compendium.
- Outfitter — Bags.
- Prior to the release of the Heart of Thorns expansion, Taste of Liquid World Experience was sold by laurel vendors.
- Starting with the release of the Heart of Thorns expansion, exotic gear purchased from vendors in WvW that cost both Badges of Honor and gold can now be salvaged for some Badges of Honor and the upgrades that were added to that piece of gear.