From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Purchased via the Black Lion Trading Company. Spent in the wardrobe to change appearance.
— In-game description
Transmutation Charges allow players to transmute equipment with other skins that have been unlocked on the account without losing the equipment stats. The number of charges available is shown in the account wallet.
- Transmutation Charge (guaranteed)
- Transmutation Crystal (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Transmutation Splitter (5) (guaranteed, discontinued)
- Transmutation Stone (guaranteed, discontinued)
- This currency was introduced in the April 2014 Feature Pack.
- Consumables used in the old transmutation system could be converted into transmutation charges by consuming them, at the following rates:
- 3 Transmutation Stones = 1 Transmutation Charge
- 1 Transmutation Crystal = 1 Transmutation Charge
- 1 Transmutation Splitter = 5 Transmutation Charges