- Primary article: Guild mission#Rewards
Up to two Guild Commendations are awarded at the successful completion of each Guild mission in a bouncy chest that appears on the lower-right side of the screen. The chest will not appear if Guild Commendations have already been received for the current type of mission that week, if you are not representing a Guild that has activated the current mission, or if you did not participate in the mission.
A maximum of 12-15 Guild Commendations can be earned per week by completing all missions.
Guild Hall Vendors
- Guild Initiative Representative (Guild Armorer) — Notable for Ornate Guild armor recipes.
- Guild Initiative Representative (Guild Weaponsmith) — Notable for Shimmering and Tenebrous weapons.
- Kresh Defttalon (Guild Miniatures) — Notable for miniatures.
- Sigurlina Jonsdottir (Guild Trader) — Notable for a choice of one item from a set of random per tab per day.
- Stalwart Ben (Guild Commendation Trader) — Same as regular guild commendation traders
- Guild members earn Guild Commendations, while guilds earn Favor.
- As of October 23rd, 2015 with the release of Heart of Thorns, Guilds can no longer gain Merits.
- Prior to the Heart of Thorns expansion, guild commendations were capped at 7 per week and only PvE missions were available.