- Guild commendation traders - Notable for ascended accessories, guild WvW blueprints and Guild weapons.
- Guild hall NPCs:
- Guild Initiative Representative (Guild Armorer) - Notable for Ornate Guild armor recipes.
- Guild Initiative Representative (Guild Weaponsmith) - Notable for Shimmering and Tenebrous weapons.
- Kresh Defttalon (Guild Miniatures) - Notable for miniatures
- Sigurlina Jonsdottir (Guild Trader) - Notable for a choice of one item from a set of random per tab per day.
- Stalwart Ben (Guild Commendation Trader) - Notable for ascended accessories, banners, and guild weapons and back pieces.
- Primary article: Guild mission#Rewards
1 or 2 guild Commendations are received at the successful completion of each Guild mission in a small chest that appears on the lower-right of the screen. Double-click this small chest to receive the Guild Commendations and additional loot. The small chest will not appear if Guild Commendations have already been received for the current type of mission that week, if you are not representing a Guild that has activated the current mission or if you have not personally fulfilled the minimum requirements (generally getting one or more hits on mobs associated with the mission).
A maximum of 12-15 guild commendations can be earned per week by completing all missions.
- Guild members earn Guild Commendations, while guilds earn Favor.
- As of October 23rd, 2015 with the release of Heart of Thorns, Guilds can no longer gain Merits.
- Prior to the Heart of Thorns expansion, guild commendations were capped at 7 per week and only PvE missions were available.