Locations and objectives
- Arena Tower Waypoint — (requires guild arena)
- Cavern Mine Waypoint — (requires guild mine)
- Central Hollow Waypoint —
- Surface Tunnel Waypoint —
- Waterfall Plaza Waypoint — (requires further exploration)
Travel to the Gilded Hollow entrance tunnel, located beneath the golden city at the center of Auric Basin. Meet Kogga inside the hollow and clear the Mordrem infestation there to claim this guild hall.
— Expedition to the Gilded Hollow
- Kogga in the Guild Initiative Headquarters and requires:
Expedition to the Gilded Hollow can be started through
- Guild Initiative Registration
- 100 + 150
- Ready Yourselves for the Expedition (80)
- Kill the Mordrem Maw (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the vinewrath knights to weaken the vinewrath (80) [Group Event]
- Claim Your Guild Hall (80)
- Primary article: Guild hall#Buildings
- Primary article: Guild hall#NPCs
- Note: This list does not include interactable decorations.
- Assembly Device
- Bouncing Mushroom
- Exit Arena (Only with Arena Restoration 2 upgrade)
- Guild Portal (Only with Guild Portal upgrade)
- Scribing Station
- Kogga: The Gilded Hollow has a lot of history. We've just got to uncover it!
- Kogga: I hope the Exalted don't mind us using the place. I mean, they didn't need it anymore, right?
- Kogga: Archaeology's kind of a hobby...but I'm hoping to make it more of a profession.
- Brine Clutchall: Everything going well? Need anything?
- Guild Initiative Representative: We need to clear this tunnel to get to the good stuff further down.
- Guild Initiative Representative: Which do you prefer? A pick or a shovel?
- Guild Initiative Representative: Nothing wrong with a little honest work.
- After Workshop Restoration 1
- Kensho Arrowsoul: I am pleased that you recognize the value in establishing a scribal workshop.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: I will oversee a temporary space to begin our work. Hopefully soon the guild can create a more permanent studio.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: This will be an adequate beginning. We have pen, and ink, and shelter.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: Let us embark upon the ever-challenging study of magical scripts.
- After Workshop Restoration 2
- Kensho Arrowsoul: My people say that teaching is also a lesson. It is true. In helping the guild, I have learned much.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: The study of pen and ink is as old as the tengu. My people consider it a sacred and beloved art.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: I hope that you will understand that I do not undertake this task lightly.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: Sharing knowledge is difficult for the tengu. We have been betrayed by others in our past.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: I trust you. I trust this guild. It is my honor to educate and serve those whom I respect.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: Ah, you think I am so different? You judge too much with your eyes alone.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: My purpose is to find purpose. Can you say the same?
- Kensho Arrowsoul: If you wait by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: A grand day for an adventure.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: The clock's ticking, and Tyria is at risk, hurry along now.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: The sky above is bright and clear. I am grateful for every wind that rises.
- After obtaining Market Restoration 1
- Brine Clutchall: Wise move, starting reconstruction of the market. We'll need that to start up commerce.
- Brine Clutchall: I want to make sure everything's perfect, so I'll go survey the build site.
- Brine Clutchall: Well, it's a temporary setup, but it will suffice.
- Brine Clutchall: We need more permanency if we want our customers to start forming habits.
- Brine Clutchall: And by that I mean, if we want people to keep buying our goods!
- After obtaining Market Restoration 2
- Brine Clutchall: Finished at last!
- Brine Clutchall: Money for me, merchandise for the guild...
- Brine Clutchall: Then a little money for me, a little more merchandise for the guild...
- Brine Clutchall: And then, when I retire, I buy a sweet little vacation house in Garenhoff. Right by the lake!
- Brine Clutchall: We're going to have a beautiful future, my friend. A beautiful future.
- After Mine Excavation 1
- Rekka: Finally! We're breaking ground on the mine! Uh, literally and figuratively speaking.
- Rekka: Let's go see what the dig site looks like!
- Rekka: Hmm. Not bad, not bad at all! Solid geology. Plenty of room for expansion.
- Rekka: I just know we're going to find tons of raw aetherium here. You'll see!
- Rekka: And in that vein...heh...I do have some thoughts about increasing efficiency.
- Rekka: For example, do the miners really need three entirely separate meal breaks? Why not eat everything at once?
- After Mine Excavation 2
- Rekka: Excellent. Expanding the mine will allow us to increase production!
- Rekka: We're definitely going to need more aetherium storage tanks.
- After Mine Excavation 3
- Rekka: I'm very pleased. This place is finally starting to look like a functional mine.
- Rekka: Since we have the space, I'm thinking we should move the miners' beds in here. Get rid of that wasted travel time!
- Resource nodes
- Ore Synthesizer (Only with Ore Synthesizer 1 or better)
- Lumber Synthesizer (Only with Lumber Synthesizer 1 or better)
- Berry Synthesizer (Only with Plant Synthesizers 1 or better)
- Cloth Synthesizer (Only with Cloth Synthesizer 1 or better)
- Herb Synthesizer (Only with Plant Synthesizers 1 or better)
- Leather Synthesizer (Only with Leather Synthesizer 1 or better)
- Vegetable Synthesizer (Only with Plant Synthesizers 1 or better)
- Getting there
The portal into the guild hall near the Sealed Passageway.
- Tenebrous weapons require access to this guild hall to unlock.
- Players without the Heart of Thorns expansion cannot use the portal to Auric Basin.