From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Points of Interest
- The Undermarket —
The Undermarket Vista —
- From Western Ward Waypoint head towards the Undermarket. There are a series of stepped stalagmites sticking up from the ground. Jump to the highest stalagmite in series. Jump to the rocky platforms until you reach the vista. Note you don't actually need to jump onto the narrow vista stalagmite. If you creep forward as far as you can on the last large stalagmite then you can activate the vista from there.
- Pirate King Drrikk'ttikk
- Skritt Bottle Lobber
- Skritt Gear Lobber
- Skritt Forager
- Skritt Pistolier
- Skritt Sentry
- Festival Rewards Vendor (Festival Rewards)
- Festival Rewards Vendor (Fortune Scrap)
- Festival Rewards Vendor (Halloween)
- Festival Rewards Vendor (Lunar New Year)
- Festival Rewards Vendor (Wintersday)
- Festival Rewards Vendor (Zhaitaffy)
- Sovereign Weapon Vendor
For previous dialogue, see Hooligan's Route/dialogue.
- Ravious tending to his rats
- Ravious: Here, take it!
- Ravious: There you go!
- The karma vendor Sarettokk sells/gives players Hall of Monuments Portal Stones which enables them to visit an otherwise unreachable site in the game, the Hall of Monuments.
- After residents were evacuated during Escape from Lion's Arch, skritt moved in and inhabited the area around The Undermarket. When the former residents came back and attempted to reclaim the area, the skritt chased them away, of which included:
- There was a karma vendor Gwenwyn who sold Pirate-styled level 40 Rare weapons found here. She was removed from the game and replaced with First Mate Shane who can be found at the exit of the Weyandt's Revenge jumping puzzle.
- Was originally named "New Town Center" in early maps of Lion's Arch.