Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Taunt (2s): Involuntarily attack foes.
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Updated text to affect any Beast ability instead of just the pets [F2] ability.
| July 26, 2016
- Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
| September 30, 2015
- Fixed an issue in which the trait Beastly Warden interrupted pet-activated skills.
| September 29, 2015
- Fixed an issue in which the taunt from this ability could not be blocked or evaded.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from activating while in a downed state.
| July 07, 2015
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to taunt targets that should not have been affected.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Beastly Warden has been added to the game.