— In-game description
- The taunt is applied 1 second after the skill is used.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This trait now has a 1-second delay before the ranger's pet taunts nearby enemies. Fixed a bug that could prevent this trait from working with underwater pets.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Updated text to affect any Beast ability instead of just the pets [F2] ability.
|July 26, 2016
- Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
|September 30, 2015
- Fixed an issue in which the trait Beastly Warden interrupted pet-activated skills.
|September 29, 2015
- Fixed an issue in which the taunt from this ability could not be blocked or evaded.
|July 28, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from activating while in a downed state.
|July 07, 2015
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to taunt targets that should not have been affected.
|June 23, 2015
- Beastly Warden has been added to the game.