From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Late Notes - March 31, 2020
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Moving Up the Ranks achievement in the Forging Steel mission from being awarded to players.
Update - March 31, 2020
- Mounts are now allowed in the main hall of Eye of the North, with a restriction on flight height.
- Added a repair anvil to Eye of the North.
- Added a map marker to the asura gate in Eye of the North.
- Fixed a bug that prevented several NPCs in Cragstead from appearing.
- Fixed an edge case bug that caused the "Prove your mettle to Cinder by defeating Sons of Svanir within the time limit" event to stall in the Forging Steel mission.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the "Participate in Ranoah's combat training using the TT6-B Devourer's artillery" event to stall in the Forging Steel mission.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from earning gold participation on Vishen's sniping events in the Forging Steel mission.
- Mount movement abilities are now displayed on the skill bar while players are mounted.
- Reduced the duration of the Exposed effect on bosses after their defiance bars are broken.
- Ensolyss of the Endless Torment's defiance bar can no longer be broken twice in a row during phase transitions.
- The Icebrood Saga Portal Tome now has an option to travel to the Eye of the North available by default.
- Fixed a bug that caused several gathering tools to fail to gather materials in raids or Strike Missions.
- Taunt will convert to 3 seconds of stability instead of 2 seconds of resistance.
- Purity of Purpose: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from affecting taunt.
- Reactive Lenses: The description of this trait has been updated for accuracy.
- Flame Blast: This skill is now considered an explosion for the purposes of traits.
- Electro-whirl: This skill is now considered an explosion for the purposes of traits.
- Whirling Defense: Updated the description of this skill. Increased the number of targets from 3 to 5.
- Coalescence of Ruin: This skill is now ground-targeted and the attacks from it are timed further apart to allow better telegraphing.
- Signet of Malice: Fixed a display bug that prevented the tooltip from reflecting the thief's healing power.
- Banners: Fixed a bug that caused banners to combo twice.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Dreamwalker Scythe Staff Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- For a limited time, the Dreamwalker Dagger Skin returns to the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- For a limited time, the Aviator's Memory Box, Bobblehead Laboratory, and Water Fight Balloon Bucket are available in the Toys category of the Gem Store for 40% off.
- Last day of March sales! Today's sale item is a selection of mount skins at 25% off including the Shrine Guardian Jackal skin, the Sun Temple Gecko Springer skin, and the Magnificent Hummingbird Skimmer skin, among others.
- For 7 days, a Heroic Booster (quantity of 1) is available for free via the Gem Store for all accounts. Press "o" to open the Gem Store and claim it for free today.
- The Whale Spirit Glider's unlock hint in the Wardrobe was inaccurate and has been updated.
- Glacial Mining Tool: Fixed an issue with visual effects when this tool was used underwater.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 103,008