- This article is about the warrior trait. For for the sigil effect, see Bloodlust (effect). For The World versus World buff, see Borderlands Bloodlust.
|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| February 25, 2020
- (Competitive split) Reduced bleeding duration from 3 seconds to 1 second. Reduced bonus bleeding duration from 33% to 15%.
| December 11, 2018
- The base bleeding duration has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer increases damage against bleeding foes.
- Instead, it causes your critical hits to have a 33% chance to inflict 1 stack of bleeding for 5 seconds and increases duration of outgoing bleeds by 33%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Bloodlust has been added to the game.