Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Immobilize (1s): Unable to move.
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021
- Increased damage bonus from 7% to 10% in PvE only.
- Text on many damage-increasing profession traits, runes, and sigils has been clarified to indicate whether they increase outgoing strike damage, condition damage, or all damage, as appropriate.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased internal cooldown from 5 seconds to 12 seconds.
|October 01, 2019
- In addition to its previous effects, this trait now also grants a 7% damage bonus against foes suffering from a movement-impairing condition. The cooldown on this trait is now calculated per target.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
|October 16, 2013
- Fixed a bug so that this trait will properly use a 5 second recharge.
|June 25, 2013
- This trait now has an internal cooldown of 5 seconds.
|May 14, 2013
- This trait will no longer function with the Burning Oil siege weapon in WvW.
|April 30, 2013
- No longer functions when controlling turrets such as the WvW Arrow Cart.
|August 28, 2012
- Leg Specialist has been added to the game.