From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Bash your foe with your shield and stun them.
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer skills gain reduced recharge and deal increased damage when striking a disabled foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Shield Master — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain might when you block an attack or reflect a missile. Shield skills gain reduced recharge.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- No Escape — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Sun and Moon Style — Gain bonuses for each dagger you equip: Main hand—Strike damage is increased versus foes with no boons. Off Hand—Heal for a percent of your outgoing critical damage.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.