From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Cull the Weak — Deal strike damage to weakened foes. Burst skills inflict weakness. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition when you hit with a burst skill, then remove an additional condition for every bar of adrenaline spent.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- No Escape — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: