— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 3.0 to 0.01. Reduced cooldown from 25 seconds to 18 seconds.
|July 16, 2019
- This skill now removes all stacks of stability when casting and does 50% more damage if stability was removed.
|April 23, 2019
- This skill extends berserk duration by 2 seconds in addition to its previous effects.
|May 16, 2017
- The casting time of this skill has been increased from 0.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds. Distance traveled has been increased from 300 to 400.
|July 26, 2016
- Fixed an issue in which skills could be executed before the warrior stunned themselves.
- Increased the cooldown of this skill from 20 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.
|June 01, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed this ability to go on interrupt cooldown after breaking a stun.
- This ability will now go on full recharge if interrupted.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Head Butt has been added to the game.