From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Training cost
- 25 Hero points
- Game link
Rage. Stun your target and stun yourself. Gain adrenaline and extend berserk duration if you hit.
- Damage: 1,196 (4.5)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Adrenaline: 30
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Self-Stun: 1 second
- Duration Increase: 2 seconds
- Duration Increase: 1 second
- Breaks Stun
- Defiance Break: 400[sic]
- Range: 400
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Defy Pain — Cast Lesser Endure Pain when you use an elite skill.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Last Blaze — When you use a rage skill, inflict burning on nearby enemies.
- King of Fires — Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 01, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.