From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury.
- Opportunist — Gain fury and adrenaline when you immobilize a target.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Bloodlust — You have a chance to inflict bleeding on critical hits, and bleeds that you apply last longer.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent when you hit with a burst skill.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
- This skill cleaves.
- Cannot move during channeling
- More hits at higher adrenaline levels. 32 damage and 1 stack of bleeding per hit.
- Level 1: 9 hits
- Level 2: 10 hits
- Level 3: 11 hits
- The cast time of the tooltip updates to 2.5s once you have a strike of adrenaline.
- See also: Burst#Related traits
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 11, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.