From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill cleaves.
- Cannot move during channeling
- More hits at higher adrenaline levels. 32 damage and 1 stack of bleeding per hit.
- Level 1: 9 hits
- Level 2: 10 hits
- Level 3: 11 hits
- The cast time of the tooltip updates to 2.5s once you have a strike of adrenaline.
- See also: Burst#Related traits
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.