From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Fort Marriner Waypoint)
- Claw Island Portage Waypoint —
- Fort Marriner Waypoint —
- Claw Island Portage
- Hawkeye Griffon (One of the random pets appearing next to the Ogre Hunter)
- Aid Worker Sya
- Dungeon Historian
- Farris Goodwyn
- Keeper Olda
- Lionguard Dahn
- Mists Defender
- Wild-Eye Miller
- Black Lion Agent
- Lionguard Recruit
- Lionguard Lieutenant
- Mist Warrior
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Vigil Warmaster
- Commander Yaffa
For previous dialogue, see here. This is the current dialogue.
- Crusader Aurus Fuseblight: What's this sculpture supposed to be?
- Antonin: Isn't it obvious? The lights are eyes.
- Crusader Aurus Fuseblight: Quit pulling my tail.
- Antonin: Look at the eyes. Tilt your head a little.
- Crusader Aurus Fuseblight: Come on, I don't—burn me, it's a stingray.
- Aid Worker Sya: Lionguard Hela! A pleasure to see you and Hauser under better circumstances.
- Lionguard Hela: Have we met before?
- Aid Worker Sya: I helped with the relief effort after Scarlet's attack. My name is Sya but you might remember me as Symon.
- Lionguard Hela: Now I remember. We pulled some survivors out of the rubble together.
- Aid Worker Sya: Seeing so many die in those weeks...it made me realize how important it is to embrace life. To celebrate who we are.
- Lionguard Hela: Life's too short to live any other way.
- Lionguard Tyrro: I'm glad to see the city up and running again, but it isn't the same.
- Alainn: What's wrong with it? It's grander than ever!
- Lionguard Tyrro: That's my point. The old LA wasn't grand. It had character. It has spirit. It had grit. This just isn't the same.
- Lionguard (1): Think we're ready for another attack?
- Lionguard (2): From land, air or sea. We won't be caught off guard again.
- Lionguard Dahn: Captain Kiel? Yeah, I'd like to be her cabin boy.
- Lionguard Dahn: I thought about joining the Black Lion Guard. They've got a great pension plan.
- Lionguard Dahn: Nope, I don't miss the old Lion's Arch–not at all.
- Lionguard Dahn: Got your route planned out?
- Lionguard Recruit: Yeah.
- Lionguard Dahn: Keep an eye out for anything unusual.
- Lionguard Dahn: How many times has this city been destroyed and rebuilt now? I've lost count.
- Lionguard Recruit: Tells you something about the people here, doesn't it.
- Lionguard Recruit: My legs ache. That training session was brutal.
- Lionguard Recruit: Captain Magnus ordered me to work on stances with those snot-nosed recruits.
- Lionguard Recruit: The trading company is recruiting? I'd consider it, but I'm worried about job security with them.
- Lionguard Recruit: Hey, do your feet hang off the end of your bunk too?
- Lionguard Recruit: I've gotten used to getting up at dawn. I hope they don't put us on the night shift again.
- Lionguard Recruit: Next time she and I spar, I'm gonna knock her into the ground.
- Lionguard Recruit: We're planning a moot for the recruits who graduate. You can be my guest.
- Lionguard Recruit: I can't wait to spar with that crazy charr!
- Lionguard Recruit (1): I came when I heard they were hiring for the Lionguard. It's a great opportunity.
- Lionguard Recruit (2): Me too. I'd be slinging fish if it weren't for the jobs here.
- Lionguard Recruit (1): We have to be ready for anything.
- Lionguard Recruit (2): You realize this is the safest city in Tyria now, right?
- Lionguard Recruit (1): That's the kind of attitude that'll get you killed.
- Mist Warrior: Now recruiting for the battle for the Mists! Is your life a dead end? Looking for meaning? I have the answer to your existential dilemma right here.
- Farmer: Going for another run Suriel?
- Suriel the Blazing Light: Yep!
- Lionguard Atrix: (cough)
- Lionguard Atrix: Curse that Scarlet.
- Citizen (1): Think it's okay to fish from here?
- Citizen (2): I don't know. There sure are a lot of warning signs around...
- Citizen (1): But I think I saw fish jumping, right out there.
- Citizen (2): I wouldn't mind a nice fish dinner. How about I watch out for Lionguard?
- Tad: Quaggan found some more pretty shells for your collection.
- Child: Ooh, those are great! Thank yoOou! (giggle)
- Child: What's it like at the bottom of the harbor?
- Tad: The corals around our village are very pretty and the seaweed is very tasty.
- Child: I wish I could stay underwater as long as you can.
- Tad: Then you could eat tasty seaweed, toOo.
- Child: Yuck! (laugh)
- Wild-Eye Miller: So I heard a story about some friends of mine being dragon minions. Yeah–old news. But did you know...
- Wild-Eye Miller: Everyone's a dragon minion! Humans are the chosen of Zhaitan! They rebelled when he was defeated!
- Wild-Eye Miller: Asura? Flaming devils of Primordus!
- Wild-Eye Miller: Charr are aspects of the crystal dragon. And the norn...
- Wild-Eye Miller: Jor—mag!
- Wild-Eye Miller: You ever wonder what they did with the bodies?
- Wild-Eye Miller: They don't want you to know! But I know! They used the bodies to rebuild the city!
- Wild-Eye Miller: Bones for rebar! Blood for mortar! We tread on the flesh of the dead! The dead!
- Wild-Eye Miller: Whatever happened to Mai Trin? Why didn't Delaqua Investigations take her down after Scarlet? I'll tell you why!
- Wild-Eye Miller: Ever noticed the resemblance between the Delaqua sisters? Marjory. Belinda? Mai Trin!
- Wild-Eye Miller: Trin is Marjory's long-lost sister. The secret family shame!
- Wild-Eye Miller: The great detective let her go! Helped her change her name! They even changed her face!
- Wild-Eye Miller: We elected Kiel, but Evon Gnashblade runs this city. All the proceeds from the rebuild? Straight into his pocket.
- Wild-Eye Miller: But we all know about that. What's strange is how Gnashblade is always in the right place at the right time.
- Wild-Eye Miller: Have you heard the sightings of two Evon Gnashblades? They're true. But how? A body double? Is Gnashblade a mesmer?
- Wild-Eye Miller: The second Gnashblade is Evon's twin brother, Tarvan! The twins stay in contact through telepathy.
- Wild-Eye Miller: They own this city. You can't stop two Gnashblades!
- Lion's Arch now has an airbase, visible from Fort Marriner. The name, "Lion's Arch Aerodrome", was voted on by the players between 19th and 23rd of May, 2015. Other options were "Martial Aerodrome" and "Apex Aerodrome".
- In an apparent nod to the playerbase, Lionguard Tyrro appears to share the opinion of some players - namely, that the rebuilt Lion's Arch isn't comparable to the version before Scarlet's attack on the city.
- With the rise of Mordremoth, many waypoints around Tyria were disabled, due to being consumed or damaged by its influence. Fort Marriner's Waypoint was one of these waypoints, but is functioning again following the reconstruction of the city.