From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- What would you like to know about our relic collections?
Do you have any weapons or armor for sale?
- I don't sell the relics, I just acquire them. Talk to my companion if you'd like to browse our inventory.
- Where do you find these relics? (same as "What can you tell me about dungeons?" below)
What can you tell me about dungeons?
- These dangerous and challenging sites described on your map as dungeons are best explored with a party of your trusted allies.
- Ascalonian Catacombs. Tell me about
- Caudecus's Manor. Tell me about
- Twilight Arbor. Tell me about
- Sorrow's Embrace. Tell me about
- Citadel of Flame. Tell me about
- Honor of the Waves. Tell me about
- Arah. Tell me about
- Crucible of Eternity.
Tell me about
- The Crucible of Eternity is the Inquest's most infamous lab, located near Mount Maelstrom. It's host to nefarious researchers conducting forbidden, dangerous experiments.
- Can I ask about a different dungeon?
- Thanks for the information.
- Maybe some other time.
- The Dungeon Historian took on the role describing the dungeons from the dungeon merchant NPCs that resided in Lion's Arch prior to being rebuilt in 1328 AE.