Obsidian Sanctum (zone)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Enter the Mystic Portal found in each of the three keeps in the Eternal Battlegrounds.
- Select it from the drop down list on the World vs World drop down menu ( ).
- Enter the portal in Fort Marriner in Lion's Arch.
There are exits to Lion's Arch next to each waypoint at the start of the puzzle and a fourth at the end.
- There are two guaranteed spawns of Orichalcum Ore placed at random intervals along the jumping puzzle.
Each of the three waypoints contain the following service NPCs:
- Arcane Eye Agent
- Black Lion Trader
- Heroics Notary
- Laurel Merchant
- Legendary Commander War Razor
- Siege Master
- Skirmish Supervisor
- Skritt Trader
- Traps and Tricks
- Weapon Master
- World Ability Master
- A recently excavated tunnel to the north of the waypoints revealed a domed arena.
- This map was separated from Eternal Battlegrounds in The Secret of Southsun release in order to reduce the queue times.
- This map was previously abused to gain loot, experience, and the Realm Avenger achievement and medal.
- At the northernmost waypoint (green), there is a wall which can be walked through (between the Laurel Merchant and the Black Lion Trader) into a small empty area.