Whirling Axe (stolen skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the thief stolen skill. For the warrior axe skill, see Whirling Axe.
Spin and attack nearby foes. You can move while spinning.
— In-game description [?]
- Warrior in Structured PvP or WvW.
- Ascalonian Captains and Ascalonian Fighters
- Assorted Bandits
- Red Ooze
- Damage is calculated using the Weapon Strength of your equipped weapon. (Wiki damage assumes the unequipped value.)
- Reflects projectiles.
- Total coefficient over full channel is 4.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 14, 2012||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: