Giant Blood Ooze
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Kill the giant blood ooze (52) [Group Event]
- Swallows Foes
- Knocks back
- Ooze Multi - Channeled melee auto-attack that hits up to 3 times, poisoning for 5 seconds with each hit.
- Power Spit - Slow projectile attack that immobilizes for 5 seconds. 1 second cast time.
- Ooze Mace - Melee attack that Launches and then knocks down an enemy for 2 seconds. 1 second cast time.
- Eat - The Ooze devours its primary target, disabling them for 1 second and Bleeding for 10 seconds. 1.5 second cast time.
- Belch - The Ooze regurgitates the player it devoured, Launching them.
- Stolen skills
- Mace Head Crack
- Consume Plasma
- Healing Seed
- Throw Scale
- Whirling Axe
- Throw Gunk
- Skull Fear
- Use Staff
- The entrance to Mole's Head from the south east is one of the spawn locations.
- It shares a spawn timer with the Champion Canyon Spider Queen, only one of these two creatures can be alive at a time.
- It seems to alternate spawning with the spider queen, with one spawning every 15 minutes. For example, if queen is killed at 4:30, ooze will spawn at 4:45, and then if killed, queen will spawn at 5:00, etc.