Appearance in Tyria.
Rebel Lunatics are Lunatic Courtiers from the Mad King's Realm that can be encountered in Kryta during Halloween when a Bloody Prince Door is opened. Though members of the Lunatic Court, they have revolted against Mad King Thorn, choosing to serve his son, Bloody Prince Thorn, instead. Their presence was first known to Tyria in 1325 AE, when they sided with Baron Wycker shortly before Mad King Thorn's return to the world on Halloween. In combat, they either wield pistols and shields or whips.
- Rebel Lunatics briefly attempt to flee from attackers when their health reaches 25%.
Pistol and Shield version
- bounces up to 4 times; each hit has a chance to inflict Confusion for 8 seconds; 1200 range. Static Shot - Projectile auto-attack that
- Launches the first enemy it hits. This skill is only used if an enemy is within melee range. Personal Battering Ram - Short-range projectile attack that
- channels, blocking all attacks for the next 3 seconds. Shield Stance - The rebel kneels down and
- Stability for 10 seconds. Elixir B - Grants self
- boons to nearby allies; Swiftness for 30 seconds, Might for 30 seconds, Stability for 10 seconds, or Fury for 5 seconds. 1200 range. This skill only affects the rebel's allies, but the projectile is always thrown at enemy units. Throw Elixir B - Projectile attack that shatters where it lands, randomly granting one of the following
- Vine Whip - Ranged auto-attack that cleaves; ~240 range.
- Vine Whirl - Point-blank area of effect attack that hits twice, inflicting 3 stacks of Bleeding for 10 seconds with each hit; ~240 range.
- Throw Vine - Projectile attack that immobilizes the first enemy it hits for 5 seconds; 1200 range.
- Stolen skills
|Limited-Use Mad King Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Limited-Use Scarecrow Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Trick-or-Treat Bag||Container||Basic||1-2||20-35, 80-84|
|Chattering Skull||Crafting material||Masterwork||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Piece of Candy Corn||Consumable, Crafting material||Basic||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1||80|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1||80|
|Heavy Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Bone Shard||Crafting material||Fine||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Bone Chip||Crafting material||Fine||1||20-35, 80-84|
|Crumbling Bone||Trophy||Junk||1-2||20-35, 80-84|
|Brittle Bone||Trophy||Junk||1-2||20-35, 80-84|
- Rebel Lunatics were first introduced with the October 15th, 2013 update, as part of the Blood and Madness release.
- The gun and shield version often wields Lyssa's Gaze and Ghastly Grinning Shield.