Glow-in-the-Dark Skeletons are Halloween creatures from the Mad King's Realm that can be encountered in Kryta during Halloween when a Haunted Door is opened. As of Blood and Madness, they serve Mad King Thorn and attack Bloody Prince Thorn's forces on sight.
- Defeat the strange foes coming through the haunted door (0)
- Causes Random Conditions
- Berserk - Gained at 25% health.
- Throw Goo - Projectile auto-attack that bounces up to 3 times, inflicting Confusion for 2 seconds with each hit.
- Radioactive Whirl - Channeled, point-blank area of effect attack that hits up to 6 times over 3 seconds, each hit randomly inflicts one of the following: Bleeding, Blinded, Chilled, Confusion, or Poisoned.
- Stolen skills
|Limited-Use Mad King Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1||Varies|
|Limited-Use Scarecrow Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1||Varies|
|Chattering Skull||Crafting material||Masterwork||1||Varies|
|Piece of Candy Corn||Consumable, Crafting material||Basic||1||Varies|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1||80|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1||80|
|Heavy Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1||Varies|
|Bone Shard||Crafting material||Fine||1||Varies|
|Bone Chip||Crafting material||Fine||1||Varies|
- Glow-in-the-Dark Skeletons were first introduced with the October 22nd, 2012 update, as part of the Shadow of the Mad King release.
- They were added back into the game with the October 15th, 2013 update, as part of the Blood and Madness release.
- This creature has a miniature version.
- This creature has a tonic transformation.