Ghostly Justiciar Hablion
Ghostly Justiciar Hablion
Not even death can stop me!
— Ghostly Justiciar Hablion
Ghostly Justiciar Hablion is a White Mantle enemy found in the Colosseum of the Faithful after exorcising the angered spirits of Zealot's Overlook.
Justiciar Hablion was one of Saul D'Alessio's closest friends, and both a founding member and a high-ranking officer of the White Mantle. In 1072 AE, Hablion recruited some Ascalonian refugees into the White Mantle and sent them into performing the Test of the Chosen to locate Chosen under the guise of sending them to the Temple of the Unseen for recruitment and training.
However, the Chosen were instead sent deep into the Maguuma Jungle and captured by the Shining Blade, and the Ascalonian recruits were sent to track them down. During this, they were told the truth: the White Mantle sacrificed the Chosen atop of the Maguuma Bloodstone to fuel the soul batteries. The recruits discovered Hablion being the one who sacrificed those chosen.
Hablion was in turn slain atop of the Bloodstone by the recruits, inadvertently trapping his own soul within. It is unclear if Hablion's soul was transferred to a soul battery and it returned to the Maguuma Bloodstone after the Door of Komalie's closing, but like the Chosen's souls his own remained within the Bloodstone for the past 250 years.
The death of the Elder Dragon Mordremoth in 1328 AE released a strong pulse of magic that released trapped souls from the Maguuma Bloodstone, and the subsequent explosion of the Bloodstone in 17 Zephyr, 1329 AE released all remaining souls, including that of Hablion's, which now haunts the Colosseum of the Faithful, a floating isle above the Bloodstone Fen, with souls of confused Chosen that he commands.
- Defeat the spirit of Justiciar Hablion (80) (this chain is on a similar timer to the Unbound Guardian. It resets 30 minutes after Justiciar Hablion is defeated.) [Group Event]
- Pulls and Banishes Foes
- Protective Shield - applied upon reaching 50% health for the first time
- "Face me, Coward!" - Hablion summons ghostly tentacles to repeatedly stab through players using terrain advantages for extremely high damage.
- Although this skill is intended to prevent players from hiding on walls, under the awnings, and around corners, it can also hurt players arriving at the event; entering the arena slowly or from a sharp angle can be deadly.
- Executioner's Strike - A quick melee attack that does moderate damage and causes knockback.
- Spirit Fury - Hablion sends a wave of ghostly energy out in a line indicated by circular orange AoE markers that damages and causes knockback.
- Justiciar's Will - If the defiance bar isn't broken in time, Hablion uses this attack to pull several players into melee range. Deals light damage.
- Cyclone Axe - After using Justiciar's Will, Hablion uses an attack similar to Whirling Axe. Reflects Projectiles.
- Spectral Displacement - Hablion summons several blue wells that do light damage and teleport players high above the arena.
- Stolen skills
- The Shining Blade shall be food for our Gods
- For the Unseen! For the White Mantle!
- Not even death can stop me!
(only drops if the Bloodstone Fen Master collection is active)
- Daily Living World Season 3: Daily Bloodstone Ghostly Justiciar Killer — Defeat the Ghostly Justiciar in the Colosseum of the Faithful, located above Bloodstone Fen. (0)
- Out of the Shadows: Reversal of Fortune — Hit the ghostly justiciar with aerial attacks when he portals you into the air. (1 )
- Allow yourself to get teleported into the air by stepping into one of his blue rings after he reaches < 50% health. Attack him while gliding to earn this achievement.
- Out of the Shadows: This Time, Stay Dead — Defeat the Ghostly Justiciar in the Colosseum of the Faithful, located above Bloodstone Fen. (3)
- Return to Out of the Shadows: Hablion's Revenge — Defeat the Ghostly Justiciar in the Colosseum of the Faithful, located above Bloodstone Fen. (0)
- In the original Guild Wars, Justiciar Hablion dons a unique White Mantle heavy armor set (shared only by Galrath), but in Guild Wars 2, he wears the Phalanx armor set like modern male White Mantle Knights.