From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Well-fed Oozes are yellow or green-hued oozes that are kept in Skrittsburgh to devour things skritt deem useless or dangerous.
- Inflicts Vulnerability
- Hit - Inflicts damage and 5 seconds of Vulnerability
- immobilizes foes for 1 second every second for four seconds. Radius of 240 units. Glue Shot - Coat the target area with a glue puddle that
- Arcane. Block attacks with an energy shield. If it blocks three attacks, it explodes for critical damage.
Arcane Shield -
- Arcane Wave - After breaking Arcane Shield, release a wave of energy that critically hits.
- Stolen skills
- Bone Crack
- Exploding Venom Sack
- Healing Seed
- Mace Head Crack
- Skull Fear
- Throw Gunk
- Throw Scale
- Use Scepter
- Use Staff
- Whirling Axe
- Oozes in the Center
- The ooze isn't making any hostile moves toward you. It appears to be tame.
|Bit of Metal Scrap||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Rawhide Leather Strap||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Bone Chip||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Small Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Tiny Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Tiny Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Tiny Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Tiny Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- While yellow oozes in the tunnels are neutral, green ones in the Center are completely docile.