Forged War Mage
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Forged War Mage
Render by Kate Pfeilschiefter.
Forged War Mages are Forged that focus on supporting their allies.
- Crystal Oasis
- Elon Riverlands
- The Desolation
- Domain of Vabbi
Path of Fire story
- Act I
- Act III
- Defend the Amnoon farmworkers from the Forged (80)
- See the refugees safely through to Amnoon (80)
- Escort refugees from the Temple of Kormir to the southern way station (80)
- Help destroy the North Realm Portal (80) [Group Event]
- Help destroy the West Realm Portal (80) [Group Event]
- Safely escort the funeral procession to the Necropolis (80)
- Help Priest Bashshar get healers and medical supplies to refugees at the Temple of Kormir (80)
- Escort the Awakened to safety while training them in combat formations (80)
- Prevent the Forged from stripping resources from the palace statues (80)
- Prevent the Forged officer from reaching the foundry entrance with reinforcements (80)
- Defend the village of Kweli from the Forged (80)
- Patrol the area near the Mouth of Torment with Redeemer Kossan (Forged Attack) (80)
- Patrol the area near the Mouth of Torment with Redeemer Kossan (Forged Officer) (80)
- Links to Allies
- Converts Might to Energy
- Forged Link - Forged Link
- Spirit Charge - Gains power as linked allies take damage.
- Mantle of Flame - Shielded and immune to damage. (During Enemy of My Enemy)
- Forged Link - Applies Forged Link to allies.
- Magic Blast - Auto attack
- Energy Bomb -
- Stolen skills
- There is no escape for you.
- I've failed you, Balthazar!
- Defeating an opponent
- Balthazar accepts your surrender.
- Balthazar curse you!
|Sliver of Twitching Forgemetal||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|