From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Update 2 - 03 December 2012
- 2 Update - 03 December 2012
- 2.1 General
- 2.2 Events
- 2.3 Dungeon
- 2.4 Personal Story
- 2.5 World vs. World
- 2.6 Structured PvP
- 2.7 Items
- 2.8 Commerce
- 2.9 Profession
- 2.10 Guild Wars 2 Wiki notes
Update 2 - 03 December 2012
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when using the dye panel whilst transformed
- Reverted a change to the jump mechanic that impacted the timing of jumps
Update - 03 December 2012
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when repairing armor while transformed.
- Area of effect heals and boons now prioritize players over minions and NPCs.
- Guild leaders are able to demote other players of the same rank.
- Weapon skills will now properly display their PvP and PvE split variants in the Weapon Skills tab of the Hero Panel instead of displaying both.
- Fixed a bug that would allow users to "Spam Jump" to scale walls and other obstacles.
- Fixed a bug that caused NPCs not to resurrect other NPCs in various Orr events.
- Fixed a bug that caused Warmaster Jofast and her caravan to not advance properly through Cursed Shore.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent the event "Protect the trained skelk gathering kindling for Raintimber Mill" in Diessa Plateau from progressing.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially prevent progress with the event "Protect Orl's research krewe" in Metrica Province.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent progress with the event "Stop the Inquest operatives from kidnapping adventurers" in Sparkfly Fen.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent progress with the event "Raid the Separatist camp with the Warhound Village veterans" in Iron Marches.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent displaced spirits from rejoining their bodies in Iron Marches.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent progress with the event "Protect the armory from the Flame Legion" in Plains of Ashford.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent "Ireta the Smasher" from team switching correctly during the event "Prevent a brawl between the three legions".
- Fixed a bug that prevented Suwash from confronting Captain Jetsam in Lornar's Pass in the event "Defeat Captain Jetsam".
- Fixed a bug that preventing events from running properly near Eldvin Monastery in Queensdale.
- Fixed a bug causing skritt thieves to stop stealing harpy eggs in Harathi Hinterlands.
- Fixed a bug that caused Crusader Soma to give up searching for the lost caravan in Timberline Falls.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to skip to all the bosses of the Butler path.
Crucible of Eternity
- Front door path: Fixed a bug that affected the aggro range of the Destroyer Specimen Boss.
- Submarine path: Fixed a bug with Bjarl's armor not going off when he charges and hits a tower.
- Detha's Path: Fixed a problem with Detha's script where she would sometimes not start the event to fix the cannons.
- Hodgin's Path: Fixed a problem in Hodgin's script at the "Collect scepter fragments" event that prevented the event from starting.
- Detha's Path: Fixed a bug that caused the Ghostly Oozes not to use their basic attack properly, and spend a large amount of time loitering around players instead of attacking them.
- Fixed multiple problematic doors would not open and close when intended.
- Fixed a bug where Morrigu could die after defeating the final boss before the cinematic could start, which would break the dungeon and prevent players from receiving the final reward.
The Ruined City of Arah
- Seer Path: Fixed an exploit where rangers using longbows could trivialize a fight by attacking at max range, and the Melandru boss would not fight back.
Fractals of the Mists
- Cliffside: Fixed an issue where players could damage the final seal with their normal attacks.
- Cliffside: Fixed an issue where players were able to attack and kill the first boss before triggering the cinematic.
- Minor personal story bugs in multiple personal story steps were fixed.
- The story step "Forewarned is Forearmed" has been fixed to avoid an error that prevented completion.
- The story step "Time for a Promotion" has been fixed to avoid a problem that caused it to stall.
- The story step "Silent Warfare" has had the difficulty adjusted.
- The story step "The Artist's Workshop" has been fixed to allow players to rally when they defeat hypnotized performers.
- Players who completed the sylvari "mirror" storyline are now recognized by the NPCs in the story step "Through the Looking Glass".
World vs. World
- Invisible & invulnerable players can no longer contest capture points in WvW. WvW capture points now follow the same rules as PvP capture points.
- All players will now correctly receive WvW bonuses. Players who transfer worlds will still be locked out of bonuses for the current and subsequent match.
- Heart of the Mists: Added light, medium, and heavy PvP Underwater Mask items to the PvP Armorsmith.
- Battle of Kyhlo: The hit box on the trebuchets has been decreased so that they are less vulnerable to certain AoE skills.
- Legacy of the Foefire: The red guild lord and his guards have been repositioned
- Forest of Niflhel: Fixed incorrect names on the archer NPCs that guard each base.
- Removed slots in the PvP locker for the Rawhide armor pieces, as they are not obtainable as PvP rewards.
- PvP locker now can store consumable finishers up to rank 6, glory boosters, PvP salvage kits, and tournament tickets.
- Updated the names of the level 80 rare armorsmithing boxes to match the names of the items they contain.
- Runes of Balthazar and Runes of Orrian now properly apply quickness when the player is struck and below 20% health.
- Updated Knight's Jewel so that it appropriately grants Power rather than Toughness.
- Updated the ingredients required to craft satchels and boxes of armor to match the ingredients required to craft the individual pieces contained within.
- Fixed an issue with the Boxing Glove skills remaining when players swap to armor from town clothes.
- Mini pets are now usable in the Heart of the Mists.
- Fixed Krait Tonic second skill description.
- Fixed missing nightmare medium icons and pants using gloves icons.
- Total Makeover Kit and Self-Style Hair Kit added to the Black Lion Chest as rare rewards.
- Increased chance to get Mini boosters and Dye Pack boosters from the Black Lion Chest.
- Updated elementalist conjured weapons to appropriately apply attributes to all players that pick them up.
- Dragon's Tooth: This skill's blast finisher now triggers at spell location, instead of character's location.
- Electrocute: This skill now has a maximum range and line of sight requirement.
- Impale: Fixed an exploit with this skill's interaction with Signet of Restoration.
- Arcane Resurrection: This trait now applies five seconds of aura to allies affected by it.
- Evasive Arcana: This trait now has a blast finisher while attuned to earth.
- Elementalists will no longer get into a state where they aren't attuned to any element. This commonly results in the player's skillbar being empty.
- Toss Elixir C: This skill's underwater cooldown is reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds to match the land recharge.
- Elixir S: Fixed a bug that would cause this skill to go on normal recharge when Fast-Acting Elixirs is equipped.
- Smoke Bomb: Cleaned up skill facts.
- Ring of Warding: This skill will no longer affect non-attackable NPCs.
- Updated the description for Blurred Frenzy to indicate that it gives evasion through "Blur", instead of "Distortion".
- Phantasms will now properly have all boons applied to them via player traits.
- Phantasmal Disenchanter can now be cast at the correct distance.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a ranger to have two traps of the same type active simultaneously.
- Whirling Axe: This skill can now be cancelled by other skills.
- Using a stolen bundle item should no longer destroy a bundle being wielded in their hands.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki notes
- The background texture for UI windows was changed.
- A bug was introduced where jumping could become delayed or unresponsive (fixed in second update).
- Dyes are no longer overridden in PvP.
- A bug was introduced where progress in Through the Looking Glass is blocked for Sylvari players who completed the Orrian mirror storyline.
- Bugs were introduced with changes to Fractals of the Mists
- The Cultists in Cliffside Fractal do not always reset correctly in the final boss fight.
- Players are no longer able to skip the first two plates in Underground Facility Fractal by jumping through the control panel wall from outside.
- It is no longer possible to skip the leftmost barricade in Urban Battlegrounds Fractal by walking on the city wall.