From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defeat Justiciar Hablion (80) [Group Event]
- Pulls and Banishes Foes
- If slain before the bronze tier is reached, his signature ability is transferred to other bosses as Spectral Displacement.
- Roar of Applause — Breaking the enemy's defiance bar stuns it and inspires adventurers fighting the other bosses! Occurs when defiance is broken.
- Protector's Defense - applied upon reaching 50% health for the first time
- Cleave - Attacks enemies in front.
- Dismember - Jumps to a target and strikes them with his sword. Applies Bleeding, 8 Vulnerability and Weakness. 5
- Executioner's Strike - Launches enemies in front of him.
- Justiciar's Flame - Creates a large field of fire under a target player that applies Burning to enemies within.
- Justiciar's Will - If the defiance bar isn't broken in time, Hablion uses this attack to pull several players into melee range. Deals light damage.
- Cyclone Axe - After using Justiciar's Will, Hablion uses an attack similar to Whirling Axe. Reflects Projectiles.
- Spectral Displacement - Hablion summons several blue wells that do light damage and teleport players high above the arena.
- Stolen skills
- Mace Head Crack
- Rusty Scrap Strike
- Shoot Rifle
- Throw Gunk
- Throw Net
- Use Scepter
- Use Staff
- Whirling Axe