From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Act II
- Defeat the strange foes coming through the haunted door (8, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
- Causes Vulnerability
- Berserk - Gained at 80% health.
- Mummies move around 50% slower than normal creatures; similar to how Risen Brutes are permanently crippled.
- Slam - High-damage melee auto-attack; 2 second cast time.
- Wrappings - Point-blank area of effect attack that immobilizes for 2 seconds and inflicts 3 stacks of Vulnerability for 6 seconds; 0.5 second cast time, ~350 range.
- Grave Pull - Extremely slow projectile attack that Pulls the first foe it hits; 2 second cast time, 1200 range. This skill is only used if an enemy is out of melee range.
- Stolen skills
|Limited-Use Mad King Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1|
|Limited-Use Scarecrow Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1|
|Chattering Skull||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Piece of Candy Corn||Consumable, Crafting material||Basic||1|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Heavy Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Bone Shard||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Bone Chip||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- This creature has a tonic transformation.
- Mummies were first introduced with the October 22nd, 2012 update, as part of the Shadow of the Mad King release.
- They were added back into the game with the October 15th, 2013 update, as part of the Blood and Madness release.