Legendary Bandit Executioner
Legendary Bandit Executioner
Legendary Bandit Executioner is a bandit that has a chance to show up after defeating one of the bandit leaders needed for Long Arm of the Light if a player nearby has Bandit Death Mark in their inventory. They are accompanied by several Veteran Bandit Casters. The Executioner is a greatsword warrior with medium damage weapon skills. However, Sword of Vengeance is quite powerful and can be cast on multiple targets in quick succession. The Casters may attempt to heal the Executioner as well as granting him/her Might and Regeneration, making him/her much stronger the more allies he/she has. The Executioner only moves at walking speed and is completely vulnerable to crowd control and damage while attempting to finish downed players.
- Gendarran Fields
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Kessex Hills
- Slay the Bandit Executioner before they exact revenge (40) [Group Event]
- Vulnerable While Finishing Targets
- Reflects Projectiles
- Creates an impassible (even with stability) bubble that locks players in or out.
- Will immediately head to nearby downed players to finish them.
- Has a downed state when health hits 0.
- Sword of Vengeance - Creates an orange AoE indicator underneath a player and summons a sword to strike them from above, dealing high damage.
- Chaos Orbiter - Summons a large blue orb that slowly moves in circles around the Executioner, deals light damage to players, applies 5 stacks of Vulnerability for 5 seconds, and reflects projectiles.
- Greatsword Swing - Similar to Greatsword Swing.
- Greatsword Slice - Similar to Greatsword Slice.
- Brutal Strike - Similar to Brutal Strike.
- Whirlwind Attack - Similar to Whirlwind Attack.
- Arcing Slice - Similar to Arcing Slice and grants the Executioner 1 minute of Fury. Also knocksdown and applies 5 stacks of Bleeding for 10 seconds.
- Dark Blast Combo - Leeching bolts caused by using Whirlwind Attack on the dark field caused by a Veteran Bandit Caster's Swirling Winds.
- Stolen skills
- Justice of the Blade: Stay of Execution — Collect an Executioner's Coin Purse from a Bandit Executioner. (10)
- When finishing a player
- Female Executioner: Not worth my time.
- Male Executioner: (spit) Another one down.
|Embroidered Coin Purse||Container||Exotic||1|
|Executioner's Coin Purse||Container||Rare||1*|
* if Bandit Death Mark is in inventory
- Added with the June 14, 2016 update as part of Current Events achievements.
- Wields a White Mantle Sunderer and wears Falconer's armor.
- Players can stop the Executioner from finishing other downed players by reviving them or using crowd control skills to break the boss's Defiance Bar during this period.
- Several of the Executioner's skills can instantly down players with low armor or health, especially light armor users or low level characters.
- The bubble can be entered or exited by using invulnerability or teleport skills. It can also be bypassed by a Jackal’s movement ability with the Enhanced Evasion Mastery, or any Mount with Adroit Evasion.
- The event will be failed if no alive players remain in the bubble; the boss can be killed outside the bubble if a few players remain inside it without attracting their attention.