Legendary Bandit Executioner
Legendary Bandit Executioner
Legendary Bandit Executioner is a bandit that has a chance to show up after defeating one of the bandit leaders needed for Long Arm of the Light, with the chance increasing if a player nearby has a Bandit Death Mark in their inventory. The Executioner wields a greatsword, and has medium damage weapon skills; however, Sword of Vengeance is quite powerful and can be cast on multiple targets in quick succession. The Executioner is accompanied by several Veteran Bandit Casters, who provide healing, Might, and Regeneration to the Executioner. The Executioner moves at walking speed, becoming vulnerable to crowd control only while attempting to finish downed players.
- Gendarran Fields
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Kessex Hills
- Slay the Bandit Executioner before they exact revenge (40) [Group Event]
- Vulnerable While Finishing Targets
- Reflects Projectiles
- Creates an impassible (even with stability) bubble that locks players in or out.
- Will immediately head to nearby downed players to finish them.
- Has a downed state when health hits 0.
- Sword of Vengeance - Creates an orange AoE indicator underneath a player and summons a sword to strike them from above, dealing high damage.
- Chaos Orbiter - Summons a large blue orb that slowly circles the casting location. Deals light damage to players, applies 5 stacks of Vulnerability for 5 seconds, and reflects projectiles.
- Greatsword Swing - Similar to Greatsword Swing.
- Greatsword Slice - Similar to Greatsword Slice.
- Brutal Strike - Similar to Brutal Strike.
- Whirlwind Attack - Similar to Whirlwind Attack, with range dependent on the target.
- Arcing Slice - Similar to Arcing Slice, used immediately after Whirlwind Attack, and grants the Executioner 1 minute of Fury. Also applies knockdown and 5 stacks of Bleeding for 10 seconds over a large area.
- Dark Whirl Combo - Leeching bolts from using Whirlwind Attack through the dark combo field applied by a Veteran Bandit Caster's Swirling Winds.
- Stolen skills
- Justice of the Blade: Stay of Execution — Collect an Executioner's Coin Purse from a Bandit Executioner. (10)
- When finishing a player
- Female Executioner: Not worth my time.
- Male Executioner: (spit) Another one down.
|Embroidered Coin Purse||Container||Exotic||1|
|Executioner's Coin Purse||Container||Rare||1*|
* if Bandit Death Mark is in inventory
- Added with the June 14, 2016 update as part of Current Events achievements.
- Wields a White Mantle Sunderer and wears Falconer's armor.
- Players can stop the Executioner from finishing other downed players by reviving them or using crowd control skills to break the boss's Defiance Bar during this period.
- Several of the Executioner's skills can instantly down players with low armor or health, especially light armor users or low level characters.
- The bubble can be entered or exited by using invulnerability or teleport skills. It can also be bypassed by any mount.
- The event will be failed if no living players remain in the bubble; the Executioner can leave the bubble without consequences (such as to finish a downed player), but may reset if they go too far.