From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Crystal Desert variant
Crystal Desert Striped variant
- Blazeridge Steppes (45) (During related events only)
- Crystal Oasis (80)
- Desert Highlands (80)
- Dragon's Stand (80) (During related events only)
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Wayfarer Foothills
- Snowden Drifts
- Lornar's Pass
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Timberline Falls
- Frostgorge Sound
- Chapter 7: Forming the Pact
- Honor the Spirit of Snow Leopard (5)
- Help Maxtar Rapidstep capture dolyaks (14)
- Help Herder Lyot maintain her dolyak ranch (33)
- Aid kodan refugees fleeing toward Haymal Gore (66)
- Dolyak Rampage - Rampaging dolyaks can knock down nearby foes. (Only during Help Hrok Sverresson plant explosives in Barricade Camp
- Horn Strike - Use your horns to strike the target.
- Physical. Charge and knock down your foe. Bull's Charge -
- Stolen skills
- A sleeping dolyak with three rabbits behind Durgar's Homestead
- Best to let sleeping dolyaks lie.
- In Vitpeln Hills
- The dolyak barely flicks its eyes towards you as you walk up. It seems comfortable in it's current stae.
- Shove the dolyak. (the player is knocked down)
- Leave it alone.
|Slab of Red Meat||Crafting material||Fine||1||7-16, 80|
|Salvageable Hide||Salvage item||Basic||1||80|
| Dolyak Sinew
(only drops in Halvaunt Snowfield)
| Chunk of Dolyak Meat
(only drops if the Collect dolyak meat for Gareth event is active)
(only drops in Highland Thaw)
- There is miniature version of this animal.