From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
12 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Derelict Delve Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Veteran Jubua the Wildfire (80)
- Fortune's Vale Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Desert Highlands Insight: Derelict Perch
- Desert Highlands Insight: Overreach Spider Nest
- Highlands Griffon Master
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Escort ogres through the mountains (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Karma boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Magic Find boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for an Experience boost (80)
- Help Elof recover buried artifacts (80)
- Breaking the Bank
- Priory Historian (1): It's way too cold here! Good thing there's so much coal around to burn, or I'd freeze.
- Priory Historian (2): Aren't you a norn? Don't norns like the cold?
- Priory Historian (1): Well, yes, but I also like the heat as much as anybody.
- Priory Historian (2): I think you spent too much time "researching" in Southsun.
- Priory Historian (1): Hey! There was a lot of important work to do there!
- Priory Researcher (2): What's the latest on that expedition that's been trapped in the ruins?
- Priory Researcher (3): Last I heard, they're holed up in a room somewhere on the first floor. Destroyers have them boxed in.
- Priory Researcher (3): I think they're goin to send a team down to try and rescue them.
- Priory Researcher (2): I'd volunteer, but my skills are limited to nonviolent research. I'd end up trapped down there with them.
- Priory Arcanist: I'm surprised to find so many destroyers here.
- Priory Researcher (4): You are? Really? Didn't you see how deep the dwarven excavation is?
- Priory Arcanist: Good point. They must have hit a lava flow and flooded the lower areas.
- Priory Researcher (4): I expect Primordus's minions have been slowly taking over the area since the dwarves went underground.
- Priory Arcanist: Unbelievable. Look how far it goes.
- Priory Explorer: How are we ever going to get down there?
- Priory Arcanist: There must be stairs somewhere. Surely no one would build such a large structure without stairs.
- Priory Explorer: I don't know. It looks like we need to build a ladder or jump. I vote jump.
- Priory Arcanist: Jump? Are you crazy? I don't have a glider!
- Priory Explorer: Only joking. Maybe we can get one of those creatures I've seen people riding.
- Priory Explorer: There must be one that can get us down there safely.
- Priory Researcher (5): I wonder what these runes mean. Some of them seem to be different from others.
- Rhoban: I'd think an oh-so-smart scholar like you'd recognize a puzzle when you saw it.
- Priory Researcher (5): A puzzle? Why would the dwarves choose to install such a feature here, of all places?
- Rhoban: To keep out gravel-brained thieves, obviously. There used to be a huge bank buried here at one time or another.
- Rhoban: Any greedy loot-snatcher who couldn't figure them out would end up getting pranked.
- Rhoban: Though sometimes runes are just clever locks for doors. It's not all tricks all the time, you know.
- Priory Researcher (5): I see. This seems like an area of investigation that may prove fuitful to our expedition. I'll add it to my notes.
- Expedition Leader Shauna: We should consider relocating and joining the other group on the surface.
- Rhoban: But it took you all that work to get set up down here. I remember because you wouldn't shut up about it.
- Expedition Leader Shauna: Well, we're not all made of stone, you know. I tan easy, and I burn even easier.
- Rhoban: You're talking about the destroyers. Well, can't say I blame you. I'm not a fan myself.
- Expedition Leader Shauna: What do you think we should do?
- Rhoban: I think you should let me get back to my napping and make your own decisions about what to do. You're the leader.
- Near the Bounty Board
- Order of Shadows Agent: Reports of creatures driven insane by ley energy are coming from all over. Are you going to help?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Another ley-maddened beast is threatening our safety. Who will take on Matriarch Sheerfeather?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Looking for a bounty contract? May I suggest the ley-crazed destroyer threatening Priory workers?
- Resource nodes