From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Lionguard Rhyn drive the dredge away from Junction Haven (27)
- Assist the Lionguard and protect Junction Haven (28)
- Junction Haven Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Molenheide —
- Junction Haven
- Ensure the explosives arrive safely at Junction Haven (27)
- Protect the Lionguard while they clear the road (27)
- Recover stolen Lionguard supplies from the dredge, and bring them to Deputy Urtt (27)
- Defeat the dredge before they pick Junction Haven clean (28)
- Kill the dredge raidmaster invading Junction Haven (28)
- Wolf (28)
- Dredge Disaggregator (27)
- Dredge Ratnik (27)
- Dredge Resonator (27)
- Dredge Excavator (27)
- Veteran Dredge Reverberant
- Ice Elemental (28)
- Ettin (28)
- Alpine Minotaur (27)
- At Molenheide
- Dredge Ratnik: We don't need to defeat our enemies, we just need to outlast them.
- Dredge Resonator: Why should we go hungry while they hoard the things we need?
- Dredge Excavator: They connive to weaken us. We must strike first!
- Dredge Ratnik: I met a human who promised to spread our message of unity to the havens.
- Dredge Excavator: But will they listen? Their ears are closed to the truth.
- Lionguard: ♪ For every rascal, a hero; for every scoundrel, a soldier; every battle, a victor, and that victor's me. These roads are my roads, all roads that are Arch roads, and each day I guard them, safe roads they'll be. ♪
- At Junction Haven
- Jogeirr: All right, how do I get to the Vigil headquarters from here?
- Lionguard: Take the west road, then head north a ways.
- Jogeirr: North? But I just came from north!
- Makk: I see you've also found work in this frozen wasteland. Are you studying the dredge as well?
- Fimm: No. Ice elementals. Ettins, lamentably, are blocking out progress. My reckless krewe leader doesn't fully comprehend the danger.
- Makk: Ha! And I thought I had it bad.