From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
3 1 1
|Location within Desert Highlands|
- Desert Highlands
- Connects to
- Tomb of the Primeval Kings (E)
The Sunderlands (E)
Salt Flats (S)
Auburn Hills (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Lifeblood Ravine is an area of the Desert Highlands. This long river flows from the land north of the highlands, passing by Lommuld Kraal and continues underground into the Salt Flats.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Closed Passage —
- Lifeblood Falls —
- Lifeblood Waterhole —
- Hero Challenges
- Glowing Campfire
- Lifeblood Ravine Vista —
- Transport Facility Sigma-05
- Mastery Insights
- Desert Highlands Insight: Lifeblood Falls Grub Ledge
- Cavalier Post Sentry
- Priory Historian Elisa (Possible location, weekly cycle)
- Trade Caches
- Right next to the eastern end of the bridge directly east of the Renown Heart NPC Groffmok.
- In the Lifeblood Waterhole, below the waterfall
- Inside the ogre animal pen south of the Lifeblood Waterhole
- Above the Lifeblood Waterhole, right next to the bridge under the large pipe
- East above the Lifeblood Waterhole, right next to an wooden ogre gate.
- East Lommuld Kraal Waypoint, in the Branded part of the area, surrounded by some ruined ogre structures
- Right next to the Lifeblood Falls, relatively high up, near the Glowing Campfire hero challenge
- Hidden Chest (Desert Highlands)
- On a pillar right next to the Closed Passage, near the bottom of the ravine
- Lost Dwarven Chest
- On a high cliff southwest of the Lifeblood Falls, right next to the mastery insight
- Sand Portal
- Straight southeast of the Lommuld Kraal Waypoint, leading up from the bottom of the ravine right to this waypoint.
- Two Ogre Hunters guarding the gate east of the Lommuld Kraal Waypoint
- Ogre Hunter (1): Every day, more Branded come through. When will they run out?
- Ogre Hunter (2): I don't think they will run out. They keep making more.
- Ogre Hunter (1): Then we cut off the source!
- Ogre Hunter (2): The source is the dragon. Not so easy to cut off.
- Ogre Hunter (1): I'm not afraid of Kralkatorik
- Ogre Hunter (2): You go kill it, then. I'll wait here.
- Two Ogre Hunters standing on a rusted pipe right above the Lifeblood Waterhole
- Ogre Hunter (1): Do I look different?
- Ogre Hunter (2): You look unwell.
- Ogre Hunter (1): Do you see any feathers?
- Ogre Hunter (2): Feathers?
- Ogre Hunter (1): I think my iboga has turned me into a bird.
- Ogre Hunter (2): Your iboga has confused you. Don't stand so close to him when you train him.
- Ogre Hunter (1): Do you see any wings?
- Ogre Hunter (2): You should back away from the ledge.
- Resource nodes
- Orichalcum Ore
- Ancient Sapling
- Mebahya Sapling
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables