From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Hero Challenges
- Glowing Campfire
- Lifeblood Ravine Vista —
- Transport Facility Sigma-05
- Mastery Insights
- Desert Highlands Insight: Lifeblood Falls Grub Ledge
- Trade Caches
- Right next to the eastern end of the bridge directly east of the Renown Heart NPC Groffmok.
- In the Lifeblood Waterhole, below the waterfall
- Inside the ogre animal pen south of the Lifeblood Waterhole
- Above the Lifeblood Waterhole, right next to the bridge under the large pipe
- East above the Lifeblood Waterhole, right next to an wooden ogre gate.
- East Lommuld Kraal Waypoint, in the Branded part of the area, surrounded by some ruined ogre structures
- Right next to the Lifeblood Falls, relatively high up, near the Glowing Campfire hero challenge
- Hidden Chest (Desert Highlands)
- On a pillar right next to the Closed Passage, near the bottom of the ravine
- Lost Dwarven Chest
- On a high cliff southwest of the Lifeblood Falls, right next to the mastery insight
- Sand Portal
- Straight southeast of the Lommuld Kraal Waypoint, leading up from the bottom of the ravine right to this waypoint.
- Two Ogre Hunters guarding the gate east of the Lommuld Kraal Waypoint
- Ogre Hunter (1): Every day, more Branded come through. When will they run out?
- Ogre Hunter (2): I don't think they will run out. They keep making more.
- Ogre Hunter (1): Then we cut off the source!
- Ogre Hunter (2): The source is the dragon. Not so easy to cut off.
- Ogre Hunter (1): I'm not afraid of Kralkatorik
- Ogre Hunter (2): You go kill it, then. I'll wait here.
- Two Ogre Hunters standing on a rusted pipe right above the Lifeblood Waterhole
- Ogre Hunter (1): Do I look different?
- Ogre Hunter (2): You look unwell.
- Ogre Hunter (1): Do you see any feathers?
- Ogre Hunter (2): Feathers?
- Ogre Hunter (1): I think my iboga has turned me into a bird.
- Ogre Hunter (2): Your iboga has confused you. Don't stand so close to him when you train him.
- Ogre Hunter (1): Do you see any wings?
- Ogre Hunter (2): You should back away from the ledge.
- Resource nodes