From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Winter Haven Waypoint —
- Winter Haven
- Dolyak (26)
- Wolf (26)
- Crested Raptor (26)
- At Winter Haven
- Traveler: We have a common foe! Let's go to the dredge and combine our efforts!
- Haven Dweller: You can go to them, if you want. Just don't bring any back here.
- Traveler: The dredge are just like us. Why shouldn't we work with them?
- Haven Dweller: I'm not working with animals that would murder us in our sleep.
- Traveler: If we share with the dredge, they'll become our friends.
- Dean: Who wants to be friends with a bunch of thieving moles?
- Lionguard Patrol: I was out patrolling earlier. Nearly broke my leg in an old dredge burrow.
- Lionguard Patrol: You've got to watch where you're stepping up here. The other day, while on patrol, I stopped for lunch. I'd been eating for ten minutes when the rock next to me let out a snore. It was a napping ettin.
- Lionguard Patrol: I'd even set my water flask next to it. I tell you, I got out of there fast.
- Lionguard Amice Noblesword: Hey, new guy. Liking the weather? Bet you wish you were stationed somewhere more suited to your temperature.
- Lionguard: Nah, I asked for this post. I love the snow, and I find norn fascinating. But home's just a hop, skip, and a jump away if I need it. What about you?
- Lionguard Amice Noblesword: I had a choice between here and Overlake Haven.
- Lionguard: And you chose the snow?
- Lionguard Amice Noblesword: I chose the battle pit.