From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 2
|Location within Thunderhead Peaks|
- Thunderhead Peaks
- Connects to
- Symphony's Haven (E)
Hundar Pike (N)
Ice Floe (S)
The Howling Cliffs (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Dredgeways is an area within Thunderhead Peaks. Refiner's Joy, a dredge mining settlement, can be found here. Their operations in the nearby Ice Floe were shut down when Kralkatorrik unleashed the Dragonbrand over it.
Locations and objectives
- Revolution's Heart Waypoint —
- Renown Heart
- Help the cold and hungry dredge (80)
- Points of Interest
- Maiden's Veil —
- Refiner's Joy —
- Mastery Insights
- Thunderhead Keep Volatile Delivery
- Escort Pepperseed back to the Zephyrite Docks (80)
- Help Miner Mikhail restore and defend the oil drills (80) [Group Event]
- Branded Charr
- Branded Dredge Excavator
- Branded Dredge Miner
- Branded Dredge Ratnik
- Branded Earth Elemental
- Branded Fish
- Branded Griffon
- Branded Human
- Branded Minotaur
- Branded Ogre
- Branded Sunderer
- Veteran Branded Charr
- Veteran Branded Dredge Ratnik
- Veteran Branded Fish
- Veteran Branded Griffon
- At Refiner's Joy
- Dredge Excavator (1): My great-grandfather told us about taking over the land. The dwarves were gone. The hills were silent.
- Dredge Excavator (1): They discovered oil, enough to keep them warm. Built drills. Kept the oil flowing.
- Dredge Excavator (2): Better days.
- Dredge Excavator (1): Different days. Hopeful and new. Now we know the hard work it takes to keep hope alive.
- Dredge Excavator (1): My Ivan and I were going to live by hard work and the joy of fully expressed ideals. Raise some babies. Make a home.
- Dredge Excavator (2): Branding is a cruel fate. At least it was you who took him down.
- Dredge Excavator (1): He wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
- Dredge Excavator (1): Sometimes I wonder if servitude would be better than freedom.
- Dredge Excavator (2): That is a misplaced sentiment, comrade.
- Dredge Excavator (1): Maybe. But this having to think for oneself... and feed oneself... it gets tiring. And I'm hungry.
- Dredge Excavator (2): Freedom means having to save ourselves. It means total responsibility. And sometimes it means being hungry and cold.
- Dredge Excavator (1): What's the point in freedom, then?
- Dredge Excavator (1): Life is about struggle, not comfort. But we don't struggle alone. Come over for dinner. We have extra fish heads.
- Scout Enora: Over here! Boticca asked me to scout out the floe.
- Scout Enora: Want to know what I've seen since I got here?
- Scout Enora: Could tell you a bit about this ice floe, if you'd like.
- Olmakhan Windcaller: Commander! You feeling bold today? I've got some..."temperamental" materials here. Could use a steady hand.
- Dredge Supplier Yuliya: If justice is with us, who could stand against us?
- Dredge Supplier Yuliya: Been a long time since I tasted fish... Been a long time since any dredge tasted fish.
- Dredge Supplier Yuliya: The workers' collective put its trust in me. But I can't feed them. Can't even make them smile.
- Fishing nodes
- Boreal Fish
- Resource nodes
- Dragon Crystal Node
- Mithril Ore
- Cypress Sapling
- Snow Truffle
- Verdant Herbs
- Winter Root Vegetables