From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Eastern Watchpost Waypoint —
- Bilrost Gallery Vista —
- Kid (1): Just admit I'm stronger.
- Kid (2): Never!
- Kid (1): Bang, bang! Got you! You're done.
- Kid (2): Am not! You missed. Besides, they didn't have pistols back then, dummy.
- Kid (1): Spirit fight! I'm Jormag.
- Kid (2): Raven's my favorite. But I like Bear, too. Oh, but Snow Leopard is so sleek.
- Kid (1): Just be all of them and see if you can take on Jormag.
- Local: My son rushed off this morning to some secret meeting. I bet he's nuzzling up to that she-wolf I forbade him to see.
- Local: I've seen her sneaking out to the caves by Leopard Hall. I think that she's been meeting with those corrupted Sons of Svanir.
- Local: Pff, last time I got drunk, my friends rolled me in grub spit and stuck moa feathers all over me.
- Local: Raven's beak! Don't tell me you've got no sense. Put the blade in all the way, THEN twist.
- Local: I've heard Skarti Knutsson is torn between his father and his brother over something, but it's all secretive.
- Local: The snow smells strange. We should pay heed, for the Spirits commune with us through nature.
- Carpenter: He held me tight, but he just wasn't you.
- Local: Aren't you sweet.
- Rancher: I've heard Skarti is torn between his father and his brother over something.
- Local: I know Skarti, but I don't know what it's about.