From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Makali community (80)
- Makali Outpost Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Makali Outpost —
- Mastery Insights
- Desert Highlands Insight: Makali Outpost
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Second Spear Nayrim from the Awakened (80) [Group Event]
- Escort Second Spear Nayrim to potential shelter (80)
- Help Yumug return to his kraal with the supplies (80)
- Help the Cavaliers collect water from their extractors (80)
- Help the diviner find water (80)
- Cavalier Water Collector
- Priest of Kormir
- Priestess of Kormir
- Second Spear Nayrim
- Stablemaster Ozel
- Vega: We made it, Labib! And we managed to avoid the Forged. Didn't I say we'd be fine?
- Labib: Moo.
- Vega: All right. Let's see if we can find a shady spot to ply our trade. That sound good, boy?
- Labib: Moo.
- Nomad (1): Thank Kormir our ogre friends are holding their own in the north.
- Nomad (1): I'm not sure what we would do without their surplus water.
- Nomad (2): I don't know how the ogres do it. It's bad enough for us here without the Branded wandering through.
- Near the Bounty Board
- Order of Shadows Agent: Reports of creatures driven insane by ley energy are coming from all over. Are you going to help?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Jacaranda on the bounty board! Who will take it on?
- Order of Shadows Agent: There's a bounty on Wayfarer? He seemed so friendly! Must be the ley energy.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Think you're tough? Show the world! Claim the bounty on the terrible Awakened occultist.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Grinteeth the hyena's got a taste for blood. Take his contract and hunt him down.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Snag Seizeclaw's been causing trouble. Get him before someone else claims all the glory.
- Order of Shadows Agent: If you consider yourself a hero, take a look at the bounty for the Forged Tormentor.
- Outside the Makali Outpost
- Cavalier Water Collector: Can't keep going...
- Cavalier Water Collector: (groan) Dizzy...