From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 3 1
Locations and objectives
- Moorage Waypoint —
- Renown Heart
- Rally the Pact soldiers, corsairs, and Zephyrites — (80)
- Symphony's Haven Vista —
- Angry Corsair
- Ari Mencik
- Corsair Brawler
- Corsair Cutthroat
- Corsair Raider
- Corsair Sharpshooter
- Corsair Swashbuckler
- Corsair Swordsman
- First Mate Kiango
- Supply Foreman Alan
- Zephyrite Cook
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Breeze
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Clover
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Daybreak
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Journey
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Saffron
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Yukisna
- Zephyrite Supply Packer
- Angry Pact Soldier
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Keeper
- Branded Charr
- Branded Devourer
- Branded Griffon
- Branded Human
- Branded Minotaur
- Branded Earth Elemental
- Veteran Branded Forgotten Priest
- Veteran Branded Griffon
- Veteran Branded Devourer
- Sayida the Sly: You want to take down an Elder Dragon? Help us get this supply chain up and running.
- Sayida the Sly: Aw, come on! At least TRY to work together! We've got a dragon on our tails!
- Sayida the Sly: How many ships am I gonna lose here? Should have bought insurance when I stopped in Amnoon.
- Sayida the Sly: Then again, the world IS about to end.
- Sayida the Sly: I need to stop taking on passengers. What am I, a ferry? Sayida the Sly, Captain of the twelve o'clock to Amnoon.
- Corsair Cutthroat: No way. No way I'm going up there. After what happened to you—and they have the nerve to call it training?
- Corsair Swordsman: Eh, I've broken ribs before. It looks worse than it is. You should head up, though.
- Corsair Swordsman: Thackeray knows his way around a brawl. You could learn a lot from him.
- Corsair Cutthroat: Doubtful. But maybe I'll go show him how a real warrior fights.
- Corsair Swordsman: Hahahah–hahaha. Oh, man. Please. No jokes right now.
- Angry Corsair: And THIS is how you tie a knot. Go and show those other deck swabs how to do it.
- Angry Pact Soldier: I'm a "learn by doing" sort. How about I tie your neck in a knot, and you can tell me if I'm doing it right.
- Angry Corsair: (chuckles) Pardon me. I must've misheard you. But it sure sounded like you were threatening me just now.
- Angry Pact Soldier: (chuckles) Well, let me be a bit clearer: I'm gonna beat you to death with your own legs.
- Angry Pact Soldier: I TOLD you to go LEFT. Left, I said!
- Angry Corsair: Why in the seven skies would we listen to you? Last I heard, we had a captain. She's over there.
- Angry Pact Soldier: Well if you HAD listened to me, you'd still have a ship. But sure, defer to your incompetent captain, lording over rubble.
- Angry Corsair: Speak ill of her again, and I'll tear your head off your neck!
- Angry Corsair: You squab-nosed tin cans couldn't sail a ship from the Grand Sahil to the stinking docks!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Oh, yeah? Well, I don't enjoy working with you! And I don't think many other people do either!
- Angry Corsair: How dare you! I'll have your heart on a bed of lettuce!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Hold still so I can beat the tar outta ya!
- Angry Corsair: I'll have your hide for that!
- Angry Pact Soldier: You fight like a booze-addled dolyak!
- Angry Corsair: Yeah? You smell like one!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Weapons-grade explosives need to be packed in steel canisters, in steel crates, on a steel-banded vessel for transport!
- Angry Pact Soldier: Per Lion's Arch ordinance 52.6!
- Angry Corsair: And do you have any idea what it would take to get that much steel off the ground?
- Angry Pact Soldier: No, because that's YOUR job. And you botched it! You sniveling dolt!
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Yukisna: Are you here to become a new initiate of the Zephyrites? Come, harmonize with us!
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Daybreak: No, sister. That's the Pact Commander. You're familiar, aren't you?
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Yukisna: Oh, of course it is. Well, then—harmonize with us anyway, Commander!
- Zephyrite: Steady, boy. A lot of people are counting on us. I wish there was more I could do, but...
- Zephyrite: We each have our part to play, no matter how small, yes? And that includes you. And me.
- Zephyrite: We must marshal our courage. Stare down the day until it blinks. We can do this, yes?
- Zephyrite: Don't worry. Come what may, we'll face it together.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: No more breaks. We've got work to do.
- Corsair Brawler: "Work to do"? Do you hear yourself right now? Kralkatorrik's coming. The Brand will take us all.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: Yes. And the captain'll have our hides if she sees you loafing about.
- Corsair Brawler: I'm not spending the last moments of my short little life hauling crates.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: (sigh) Do what you like. But if I'm gonna die, I'll die on my feet.
- Corsair Brawler: That you will.
- Resolving conflicts between the Pact and Corsairs
- Corsair Swordsman: Look, just—just—just don't tell the captain, all right?
- Vigil Recruit: I yield! Deepest apologies, Commander!
- Corsair Swordsman/Corsair Cutthroat: All right, Commander. Sorry. We'll cool off.
- Vigil Recruit/Vigil Crusader: All right, all right! I give!
- Corsair Brawler/Corsair Swashbuckler: I yield, I yield.
- Vigil Crusader: Eh, I have work to do anyway.
- Finishing a song for the Zephyrites
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Clover: Beautifully played.
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Journey: Beautifully played.
- Zephyrite Harmonizer Saffron: A powerful harmony. One that might change the world.
- Reviving corsairs
- Corsair Brawler: And I thought I was going out in a blaze of glory. Living's more fun.
- Corsair Cutthroat: My life flashed before my eyes, there... And it looks like I had a lot of fun.
- Corsair Sharpshooter: Thanks. Didn't want to die out in these wastes, away from my ship.
- Resource nodes