- This article is about the engineer trait. For the legendary weapon, see The Juggernaut.
— In-game description
- Flamethrower — Arm yourself with a flamethrower that replaces your weapon skills.
- As each stack of might lasts 15 seconds and the stacks are applied every 3 seconds, the amount of might will peak at 5 stacks by just holding the Flamethrower
- Extending boon duration will increase the number of active Might stacks.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 02, 2018
- This trait now increases the duration of all might applied to you by 20%, in addition to its previous effects. Baseline might duration applied by this trait has been reduced from 15 seconds to 12 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- No longer grants toughness.
- Added: Gain 1 stack of stability for 3 seconds every 3 seconds while wielding a flamethrower.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
| September 08, 2012
- Updated the Engineer's Firearms trait Juggernaut. New text for the trait:
- You gain 200 Toughness while wielding a Flamethrower.
- In addition, gain might for 15 seconds every 3 seconds, as long as you remain in this weapon kit.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Juggernaut has been added to the game.