From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the engineer trait. For the legendary weapon, see The Juggernaut.
- Firearms (trait list)
- Training cost
- 8 Hero points
- Game link
Gain might and stability while wielding a flamethrower. Might applied to you gains increased duration.
- Might (12s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Might (6s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Duration Increase: 20%
- Duration Increase: 10%
- Interval: 3 seconds
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Transform skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- As each stack of might lasts 12 seconds and the stacks are applied every 3 seconds, the amount of might will peak at 4 stacks by just holding the Flamethrower
- Extending boon duration will increase the number of active Might stacks.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 02, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|September 08, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: