From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Summon a projectile of air that circles around you, damaging foes. While this projectile is active, your chance to critically strike is increased. Summoning a circular projectile refreshes the duration of all other circular projectiles.
- Damage: 1 (0.001)?
- Damage: 61 (0.15)?
- Crescent Wind (15s): +10% Critical Chance
- Crescent Wind (8s): +12% Critical Chance
- Weakness (1 ½s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Weakness (1s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Number of Targets: 2
- Range: 130
— In-game description
- This skill counts as a projectile and will disappear if obstructed by blocking, invulnerability, Aegis, or skills that block projectiles.
- If the projectile vanishes, the bonus still lingers but no longer sends a projectile out for Grand Finale.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 13, 2022||
|November 29, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021||