— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|December 03, 2019
- This trait no longer increases revival speed and no longer grants boons on a successful revival.
- Fixed the skill fact to show the correct 3-second duration.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the recharge of Lesser Shield of Absorption from being affected by Stalwart Defender.
- Lesser Shield of Absorption now heals nearby allies when it ends.
- Upon detonation, this trait also now causes all versions of Shield of Absorption to revive allies by 15% in PvE and 3% in competitive modes.
|July 16, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to not increase revive speed.
|January 26, 2016
- This trait now also increases the revive speed of the guardian by 10%.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Activate a shield of absorption when you begin reviving an ally. Cooldown: 24 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Protective Reviver has been added to the game.