From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guardian (skill list)
- Game link
Create a bubble that blocks enemy missiles and grants resolution to allies.
- Resolution (5s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Blocks Missiles
- Duration: 7 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Light
— In-game description
- Retribution — Strike damage dealt is increased while you have resolution.
- Righteous Instincts — Resolution increases your chances to critically strike and grants might each interval.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Create a Combo Field: Light with a radius of approximately 600 units.
- Absorbing destroys the projectiles which does not count as block or reflect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|April 23, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: