Symbol of Faith
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Symbol of Faith
- Guardian (skill list)
- Main hand mace
- Game link
Symbol. Smash a mystic symbol onto the ground that damages foes and regenerates allies.
- Damage (5x): 1,190 (3.25)?
- Damage (5x): 825 (2.25)?
- Regen (1s): 650 Heal5
- Number of Targets: 5
- Symbol Duration: 4 seconds
- Symbol Radius: 180
- Combo Field: Light
— In-game description
- Symbolic Exposure — Symbols inflict vulnerability on foes. Deal increased strike damage to vulnerable foes.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols deal increased strike damage.
- Symbolic Avenger — Your strike damage is increased whenever your Symbols hit a foe.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Invigorated Bulwark — Increase your healing to other allies each time you block an attack. Mace skills gain reduced recharge and their boons gain increased duration.
- Writ of Persistence — Symbols are improved and heal allies.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Deals point-blank area of effect damage and then creates the symbol that pulses every second over 4 seconds, each pulse damaging foes and applying 1 second of regeneration to allies.
- Due to the way stacks of regeneration with equal or higher healing power interact, this skill is prone to replacing high-duration regeneration stacks with much shorter duration stacks, but only when regeneration stacks are not at the maximum.
- The regeneration amount is equal to:
(202 + Level^2 * 0.07 + Healing Power * 0.6)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: