From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Elixir Gun
- Game link
Elixir. Shoot an elixir orb, healing allies when it bursts and creating an area of continual healing.
- Impact Heal: 700 (0.4)?
- Pulse Heal: 204 (0.1)?
- Pulse Heal: 163 (0.05)?
- Conditions Removed: 1
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 6
- Pulses: 11
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Light
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Comeback Cure — Grant regeneration when you remove a condition from an ally.
- HGH — Elixirs gain reduced recharge and increased durations, and grant might.
- Purity of Purpose — When you would cleanse a condition from an ally, convert it into a boon instead. This can affect multiple targets simuntaneously.
- The condition removal happens on the first impact.
- The impact heal and first pulse heal occur on initial impact.
- Despite listing 11 pulses in PvE, this skill actually pulses 6 times (with the first pulse on initial impact).
- The healing done on impact is equal to
(60 + Level^2 * 0.1 + Healing Power * 0.4).
- The healing done per pulse is equal to
(12 + Level^2 * 0.03 + Healing Power * 0.1).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|July 15, 2014||
|March 26, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: