Rift of Pain
Saturate your target, creating a chilling area around them with a field type based on which legend you are attuned to upon casting. Allies in the affected area gain beneficial effects.
— In-game description
- Abyssal Chill — When you chill a foe, you also inflict torment on them.
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. Grant boons to allies when your upkeep cost is equal to or higher than the threshold. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 22, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||