From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the skill. For the kodan city, see Sanctuary (city). For the rune, see Rune of Sanctuary (disambiguation).
— In-game description [?]
- Master of Consecrations - Consecrations gain reduced recharge and increased duration.
- Virtuous Solace — Drop a protective area at your location when you're struck while below the health threshold.
- This skill destroys projectiles which does not count as block or reflect.
- The skill does not block unblockable siege projectiles in WvW.
- Foes trying to enter or within the bubble will suffer a small knockback effect in the opposite direction of their movement (negated by stability or defiance).
- The healing is equal to
(10 + Level^2 * 0.08 + Healing Power * 0.1375).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 13, 2015||
|July 29, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: