From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Illusions (trait list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration.
Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power (8s): +2% Damage, 30 Condition Damage
- Maximum Stacks: 5
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Phantasmal Duelist — Pistol
- Ether Clone — Scepter
- Illusionary Counter — Scepter
- Counterspell — Scepter
- Illusionary Leap — Sword
- Illusionary Riposte — Sword
- Phantasmal Swordsman — Sword
- Phantasmal Warden — Focus
- Phantasmal Mage — Torch
- Mirror Blade — Greatsword
- Phantasmal Berserker — Greatsword
- Phase Retreat — Staff
- Phantasmal Warlock — Staff
- Feigned Surge — Spear
- Phantasmal Mariner — Spear
- Imminent Voyage — Trident
- Phantasmal Whaler — Trident
- Echo of Memory — Shield
- Deja Vu — Shield
- Lingering Thoughts — Axe
- Bladecall — Dagger
- Blade Leap — Sword
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Decoy — Clone
- Mirror Images — Clone
- Phantasmal Defender — Phantasm
- Phantasmal Disenchanter — Phantasm
- Blade Renewal — Psionic
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Deceptive Evasion — Create a clone at your current position when you dodge.
- Escape Artist — Create a clone when you gain stealth.
- Psychic Blades — Whenever a clone would be summoned, you instead stock a blade. Blades persist indefinitely until used. Your shatters are replaced with Bladesongs that consume your stocked blades, but still count as shatters for the purposes of core traits. While out of combat, you will automatically stock a blade every 10 seconds.
- Psychic Riposte — Blocking or dodging an attack stocks blades and causes your next Bladesong to be unblockable.
- Infinite Forge — Automatically stock blades while in combat.
- Bloodsong — Bleeding you apply deals increased damage. Stock a blade after applying enough stacks of bleeding to foes.
- This only increases the damage of the Mesmer's attacks. It does not increase Illusion attack damage like Empowered Illusions does.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: