— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- The damage bonus per stack of this effect is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 2% damage bonus per stack in all modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Reduced the outgoing damage per stack from 3% to 2% in PvP and WvW.
| February 06, 2018
- This trait has moved to the minor trait slot of the master tier, and it now grants a stacking 3% flat-damage boost and 30 condition damage (with a maximum of 5 stacks) for 8 seconds whenever an illusion is created.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Gain 50 condition damage for each illusion you control.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to be nonfunctional while downed.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Compounding Power has been added to the game.