— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 30, 2021
- Added clarifying text stating that for Virtuoso, this trait triggers when stocking a blade.
|October 26, 2021
- Positive percentage-based enhancements now display with a "+." For example, swiftness now displays "+33% Movement Speed" instead of "33% Movement Speed."
|May 08, 2018
- The damage bonus per stack of this effect is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 2% damage bonus per stack in all modes.
|March 27, 2018
- Reduced the outgoing damage per stack from 3% to 2% in PvP and WvW.
|February 06, 2018
- This trait has moved to the minor trait slot of the master tier, and it now grants a stacking 3% flat-damage boost and 30 condition damage (with a maximum of 5 stacks) for 8 seconds whenever an illusion is created.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Gain 50 condition damage for each illusion you control.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to be nonfunctional while downed.
|August 28, 2012
- Compounding Power has been added to the game.