Talk:Braham - Eirsson
After the cutscene you can make your way over to Eir and she has about four lines of text, with a green option to continue the conversation. Unfortunately she also walks out the door to the left and disappears with Garm. If someone gets the chance to screenshot or at least read what that dialogue is, it would be appreciated. I have a sneaking suspicion that it just a generic slab of text from elsewhere in the game, but I'm not sure. I thought I glanced something about refugees in her text, but I only viewed it for about 1 second before she exited. Puk 11:09, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
- All the new instances are repeatable. I'd be up to the challenge but dialogs load slow for me and if it's as quick as you say I probably wouldn't get the screenshot. --Sialor 11:42, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
- "%Username%. I'm sorry you had to see that. I'd help him if I could, you know?"
Why can't you?
- "Hoelbrak hasn't seen an influx of refugees like this since the dragon's last fight. We're overwhelmed just trying to heal, feed, and shelter them. Many have now moved into lodges. The extra road traffic has stirred up the Svanir."
Do you know what's happening?
- "Only what I've been told. Knut Whitebear sent a few scouts north to see what they could see, and those who returned told terrible stories of homesteads in ashes and the bodies of the dead everywhere."
What can I do to help?
- "You're serious? Well, it would ease my mind if you'd talk to Braham there' my son. Either convince him not to go, or - if he insists - don't let him go alone to defend his homestead."
Why doesn't Whitebear send more?
- "Many have already gone. Those who remained are needed. Part of our fear is that Hoelbrak is the next target. We're bolstering our defenses, so we can defend the elders, kids, and residents here."
- I see.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I see.
- I'll leave you to it.
- I see.
- MalGalad 12:11, 30 March 2013 (UTC)