From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Armistice Bastion is a lounge and neutral ground within the Mist War, located in a unique map to the east of the Red Desert Borderlands.
Access requires one of the two types of Armistice Bastion Pass:
- Armistice Bastion Pass — 1,000 from the Gem Store.
- Armistice Bastion Pass (2 weeks) — 150 from the Gem Store.
- Entering Armistice Bastion grants the special action skill Equip Mist-Step Travel Skills, which additionally grants several travel skills that can be used for quick travel around the lounge.
|Equip Mist-Step Travel Skills||½||Step through the Mists to travel quickly to merchants in Armistice Bastion, or teleport to major cities in Tyria.|
|1||Teleport to Trader's Balcony||3||Teleport in front of the trading post, bank and quartermaster.|
|2||Travel to Crafting Hub||3||Teleport to crafting stations and trainers.|
|3||Travel to Black Lion Outpost||3||Travel to Black Lion specialist vendors.|
|4||Travel to WvW Specialists||3||Teleport to World vs. World specialist merchants.|
|5||Travel to Courtyard Tent||3||Teleport to Courtyard Tent.|
|6||Travel to Training Golems||3||Travel to the combat-training dummies in the outer courtyard.|
|7||Travel to the Arena||3||Teleport to the arena to fight other Mist warriors in the Bastion.|
|8||Travel to Major Cities||3||Teleport to major cities in Tyria, or return to where you entered the Bastion.|
|9||Return||½||Unequip Armistice Bastion Mist-Step travel skills.|
- Gladiator Pits Waypoint —
- Lounge Atrium Waypoint —
- Mist Portals Waypoint —
- Jumping Puzzles
- Armistice Bastion
- Champion Target Golem—Keep Lord
- Veteran Target Golem—Camp Supervisor
- Veteran Target Golem—Tower Guard
- Armor Master
- Aori Brightcrest
- Black Lion Chest Merchant
- Black Lion Exchange Specialist
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist
- Decommissioned War Engine
- Groundskeeper Cirran
- Karma Trader
- Mystic Forge Attendant
- Penelope the Unconquerable
- Portal Officer Lashclaw
- Quartermaster Kindlemane
- Representative Axebreaker
- Stuffholder Rikktik
- Tear Cinderskull
- Weapon Master
World versus World vendors
- Elvie the Warclaw Tender
- Heroics Notary
- Legendary Retired Commander Burn Razor
- Siege Master
- Traps and Tricks
- World Ability Master
- Armorer Vaxxa
- Chef Mountainsplitter
- Dolyak Specialist Kovik
- Forgemaster Volrundson
- Houndkeeper Owens
- Jeweler Evelyn
- Seamstress Ingrid
- Siege-Golemancer Varxx
- Crafting Stations
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Bulk ingredients
- Chef Mountainsplitter
- Players have access to their WvW team's chat channel while within the bastion.
- Players have access to their WvW build within the bastion.
- Players have access to Mist Step skills for quick travel around the bastion.
- Players are given their PvE Masteries despite the bastion being a WvW map.
- Players will not be able to use any mount except the Warclaw.
- Players will not decay their participation in this map.
- Players cannot die if they jump from a very high height.
- Armistice Bastion Pass — Guild Wars 2 official YouTube channel