Primal burst attacks are a warrior profession mechanic that expend all built-up adrenaline. They are introduced with the elite specialization, the Berserker. Each weapon has one primal burst skill. The primal burst skill replaces the Burst skill while Berserk is activated by the F1 key, and is automatically chosen according to the two-handed weapon equipped or, in case of dual-wielding, the weapon equipped in the main hand.
List of burst skills
|Axe||Decapitate||Leap at your foe with a powerful attack. Foes behind your target also take damage.|
|Greatsword||Arc Divider||Deliver a circular attack to foes around you, creating a violent shock wave that damages foes. Deal more damage to foes with low health.|
|Hammer||Rupturing Smash||Jump to the targeted location and slam your hammer down, creating a deadly chain of earthen shock waves that immobilize foes.|
|Longbow||Scorched Earth||Fire a burning shot into the ground that creates a trail of flaming destruction.|
|Mace||Skull Grinder||Unleash a powerful skull strike that dazes your target and inflicts multiple conditions.|
|Rifle||Gun Flame||Fire a fast, flaming shot that explodes on the first foe it hits, interrupting foes in the area.|
|Sword||Flaming Flurry||Lash out with a flurry of strikes that destroys projectiles and shoots fireballs at foes in front of you.|
|Harpoon gun||Burning Shackles||Fire a fast, forceful shot that immobilizes and burns foes.|
|Spear||Wild Whirl||Strike all foes around you, burning and pulling them in.|
- See also: Burst
- Primal burst skills trigger all related burst traits, each using the tier 3 effects.
- Primal Rage — Gain access to berserk mode and primal bursts.
- Smash Brawler — Reduces the recharge on primal burst skills and berserk mode.
- Primal bursts are all considered tier 3 bursts for traits that scale according to adrenaline level.
- Character occasionally shouts "You can't stop me!" or "I'll destroy you all!" on use.
- Character occasionally as well shouts, "No!" when Berserk runs out.